Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The old man took in the lost backpackers for the night.
2. Backpackers with a heavy load should resist taking a gamble on the weather.
3. And that has to be good news for backpackers keen to shave pounds off the weight in their rucksacks.
4. The bar was full of young Australian backpackers.
5. In Internet chat rooms, backpackers debate carrying guns and pepper spray.
6. She runs a downtown hostel for backpackers - the cost only $5 a night.
7. The occasional meeting of a backpacker on the trail was different, and friendly words were always exchanged.
8. Young backpackers set the trend, and now people of all ages are looking for cheap ways to travel around Southeast Asia.
9. Campers and backpackers have reported thefts of food, sleeping bags and clothing from their coolers and tents, according to authorities.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. Even the hardiest of backpackers is deterred by the prevalence of banditry and the lack of anything interesting to see or do.
11. A female backpacker from Newcastle slips on to one of the four couches arranged around the table.
12. That’s helpful if you’re an avidinternational backpacker who does most of your travel planning and bookingonline.
13. Twothings have really changed the face of independent backpacker travel inthe last decade: digital cameras and—even more so—the internet.
14. A 21-year-old backpacker from England who identified herself only as Rachel, says she is looking for work in Sydney but is concerned about those she has left behind.
15. She's been fielding requests from backpacker groups eager to travel the country and Christian evangelists eager to speak to large crowds of football fans.
16. Foreign backpacker: I'm a backpacker from America.
17. This provided accommodation and restaurant facilities for anglers, caravanners, backpackers and water sport enthusiasts.
18. If his name seems slightly familiar, perhaps you are a backpacker.
19. A huge choice and plenty of Information Centres for casual strollers or energetic backpackers.
20. Fears are growing for the safety of a British backpacker who went missing in Vietnam last week.
21. In Bangkok, hundreds of hotels range from $ 5-a-night backpacker hostels to 5-star hotels.
22. Prepare the snow for a tent with tips from an avid backpacker and outdoorsman in this free video on snowshoeing.
23. It was a happier welcome than that given to a French backpacker, who was apparently turned away because his hands revealed him to be a murderer.
24. Did you ever have a bad experience as a backpacker?
25. Local people have often been very positive about how having their own backpacker business has changed their lives for the better.
26. With no guarantee that it would be working when I finally got there, I grudgingly decided that I had to economise and so ended up in a dormitory room at Samarkand's cheapest backpacker hostel.
27. Volunteers are camping out at Chengdu's airport and checking into backpacker hostels wanting to help any way they can.
28. In Yogyakarta, Indonesia, one guest house owner I interviewed spoke with great pride of how she could now afford to send her children to school as a result of her backpacker business.
29. The saying "don't let the bed bugs bite" has taken on new significance for Australia's burgeoning backpacker industry, which is facing an epidemic of the bloodsucking insects.
30. Save more unnecessary cost and enjoy being a free and untrammeled backpacker.
More similar words: backpacking, backpack, backer, linebacker, black panthers, back porch, packet, packed, hacker, backed, unpacked, back-to-back, back to back, knacker, slacker, cracker, backed up, prepacked, quackery, hijacker, attacker, firecracker, backtrack, jackpot, hit the jackpot, pack, pack off, pack up, unpack, back.