Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. But he concedes that surliness endures, even among waiters and waitresses who grew up in the privatised, post-Soviet years.
2. Mr. Rochester : Well , endure my surliness without being hurt .
3. His surliness is caused by his lack of breeding .
4. For one thing, these three women are cheerful and polite, with none of the surliness characterizing other punk rockers.
5. Harrison sat in smug satisfaction at the look of surliness on Major Calder's face.
More similar words: uncleanliness, curling, airline, lines, finesse, business, willingness, on business, businessman, inessential, agribusiness, read between the lines, surly, tactlessness, purloined, line, Chinese, feline, incline, line up, online, in line, outline, fitness, sadness, witness, shyness, harness, madness, pressure.