Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The Everglades are an area of swamp in southern Florida.
(2) The soldiers became bogged in the swamp.
(3) In the swamp the army was beset by mosquitoes.
(4) A rotting branch protruded from the swamp like a ghostly arm.
(5) The fort flanked on a swamp.
(6) Don't let feelings of depression swamp you.
(7) This is a crocodile - infested swamp.
(8) You could smell the swamp gas a mile off.
(9) The town is built on a malodorous swamp.
(10) The swamp country is inclined to poach in winter.
(11) The grassy plain gave way to an extensive swamp.
(12) The swamp teems with mosquitoes.
(13) Elephants were often to be found in swamp in eastern Kenya around the Tana River.
(14) In summer visitors swamp the island.
(15) The old fort flanked on a swamp.
(16) But to us, the swamp was a place of endless mystery and magic.
(17) Hiding in the swamp, Sammler lay under a tree trunk, in the mud, under scum.
(18) The two of them now resembled a superstitious swamp devil, humming, hovering[Sentencedict.com], and plowing through the miasma.
(19) We followed their tracks down into the swamp where a recent clearcut had left impenetrable thickets of young fir.
(20) They offed him and dumped his body in the swamp.
(21) The site for the airport will be reclaimed from the swamp.
(22) But witnesses in a nearby aircraft said the plane flew directly into the swamp.
(23) A sensitive soul walked into this town like a white missionary into a malarial swamp.
(24) The mayor said Bal Harbour was little more than a mosquito-infested swamp until the late 1940s when it started attracting prominent people.
(25) Even Deavenport said that by 1997 the polyester supply could swamp demand, leading to lower prices.
(26) But at the height of the season, visitors virtually swamp the village, causing major parking problems in the narrow streets.
(27) Tension choked them: they could feel it rising up their throats, threatening to swamp their brains.
(28) The hostages had been kept in mud and bamboo huts in a mosquito-infested swamp area.
(29) The more I wail and thrash the deeper I go, just like in any swamp or quicksand.
(30) The small boy with us is collecting crabs from the swamp; soon he has enough to fill a big taro leaf.