Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The Russian Federation declared itself to be a sovereign republic.
2. King George was the sovereign of England.
3. Who holds sovereign power in the state?
4. Is there a sovereign remedy for this condition?
5. In March 1889, she became the first British sovereign to set foot on Spanish soil.
6. Love is a sovereign remedy for unhappiness.
7. For a brief time Texas was a sovereign nation.
8. Troops were stationed on sovereign German territory.
9. In England, the sovereign reigns but does not rule.
10. The sovereign goes throughout the British Isles.
11. Sovereign power will continue to lie with the Supreme People's Assembly.
12. The shield, however, is that of Anne, last sovereign of the House of Stuart, who died in 1714.
13. Kirgizia declared itself an independent, sovereign and democratic state on 1 September.
14. They reason that the people are sovereign, so the people, not the courts, should have the last word.
15. Each sovereign speaks with a single voice, though not in harmony with other sovereigns.
16. Each sovereign state has enacted legislation establishing national parks, scientific or scenic reserves and wilderness areas.
17. Their judicial proclamations range from grandiloquent declarations of sovereign citizenship to lowly refusals to pay speeding tickets.
18. Hence parliament is not fully sovereign but is subordinate to the constitution and the values enshrined by it.
19. Sovereign Worldwide travel bag per booking.
21. The peace treaty will lay the foundations for a loose confederation of sovereign states.
22. Singapore seceded from the Federation of Malaysia and became an independent sovereign state.
23. The document composed in Philadelphia transformed the confederation of sovereign states into a national government.
24. The Zuwaya image seems correct: there was no internal sovereign power, at any rate up to about 1875 or so.
25. Once the reality of some degree of uncompetitiveness in markets is acknowledged the consumer's sovereign status is inevitably diminished.
26. The same is true with arrangements made to delegate authority which can be retrieved at the will of the sovereign government.
27. Importantly, the Foundation does not enjoy the privileges of immunity of the Sovereign State.
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. But early punters were betting on the idea of good going and well-backed Sovereign Rock just could not handle the faster conditions.
29. The exhibition begins in the Dark Ages with early king-making ceremonies and symbols of sovereign power.
30. In the first months the Provincial Juntas acted as independent sovereign states.
More similar words: sovereignty, reign, foreign, foreigner, reign of terror, pass over, foreign relations, over there, covered, recovered, overestimate, over and over, freight, wherein, interfere in, over, lover, cover, revere, severe, oversee, get over, overall, all over, covert, be over, go over, cover up, governor, poverty.