Random good picture Not show
1. The stone struck her on the forehead.
2. The clock has just struck twelve.
3. She struck him on the nose.
4. It's a tragedy that these young people were struck down in their prime.
5. The avalanche struck the ski resort in the late afternoon.
6. The servant struck in with the remark that Mr. Lee was out one hour ago.
7. He struck out at his wife.
8. She suffered temporary loss of vision after being struck on the head.
9. He's a talkative guy, and I struck up a conversation with him.
10. Misfortune struck early in the voyage.
11. The ship struck against the rocks and sank.
12. She was struck down by polio at the age of four.
13. When the typhoon struck, we were afraid our ship might not be able to weather the storm.
14. After drilling for several weeks they finally struck oil.
15. The cold wind struck through my clothes.
16. The Social Democrats struck an electoral pact with the Liberals.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. The band struck up as soon as the Queen stepped ashore.
18. What's the matter with you?You're acting as you struck gold.
19. Two torpedoes struck below the waterline.
20. He was struck down three times on the ring.
21. The big tree was struck by lightning.
22. The band struck up the wedding march.
23. The plan hinges on a deal being struck with a new company.
24. He struck me with his fist.
25. An earthquake measuring 6.1 on the Richter scale struck southern California on June 28.
26. His head had struck the sink and was bleeding.
27. There was a resounding slap as Andrew struck him violently across the face.
28. He struck me as an affable sort of a man.
29. I struck him on his nose.
30. The fighter feinted with his right hand and struck with his left.
More similar words: truck, instruct, structure, construct, structural, instructor, instruction, destructive, obstruction, destruction, constructing, constructive, construction, instructional, infrastructure, indestructible, ruckus, truculent, abstruse, struggle, distrust, construe, colostrum, instrument, struggle for, menstruation, struggle against, tuck, duck, suck.