Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. It was Fred's lust for glitz and glamour that was driving them apart.
2. Los Angeles in 1984 gave us the glitz of Hollywood.
3. Hollywood celebrates the glitz and the glamour of the Oscars next Monday night.
4. Resorts: Cortina is international jet set, glamour and glitz.
5. You know, it's either glitz or pretension.
6. Glitz, glamour and gloss can not replace substance[Sentence dictionary], they can only enhance it.
7. the glitz and glamour of the music scene.
8. He is a master of glitz.
9. The glitz of Las Vegas feels a long way from Blackpool.
10. Atlantic City had the glitz and glamour? weighed down by crime and poverty.
11. This commitment is better than all the glitz!
12. Under her lace and glitz, he wore a jockstrap.
13. Its musicians reject show - biz glitz.
14. For all Shanghai's glamour and glitz, Beijing also offers a broader cultural life.
15. As London recovers from the glamour and glitz of its 25th annual Fashion Week, the haute couture caravan moves on from Milan to Paris.
16. The party's electoral message may be obscured by the glitz and glamour of its presentation.
17. But as any New York schoolboy will tell you, Broadway is not merely half-a-mile of down-at-heel glitz.
18. No diamonds, no chandeliers, no party frocks and silk stockings, no glitz, no strains of smooching Sinatra.
19. The event was also graced with a little Hollywood glitz when actress Bo Derek unexpectedly dropped by.
20. A hermit crab sticks sand and weed on its shell, and all Jay's glitz was camouflage.
21. The two girls were at work on Teen Voices, a quarterly publication intended to provide an alternative to the standard glitz.
22. You Lions need a vacation getaway that affords plenty of glitz and glamour.
23. This years Cannes Film Festival, which ended Sunday, brought plenty of glitz , glamor and Hollywood moments.
24. Sidney Poitier officially opened the 59th Cannes Film Festival as the cast of "The Da Vinci Code" led a galaxy of stars bringing glitz and glamour to the French Riviera.
25. Whistling of the north wind, blowing away all the glitz noise, brought unique chilly winter, quiet!
26. The Burj Al Arab hotel's dhow - sail profile has become an icon of Dubai's ostentatious glitz.
27. Q 11 : In this world of cinema , glamour and glitz, are you interested in fashion?
28. Alternative has no strict definition, but is has a feel. Its musicians reject show - biz glitz.
29. Certainly, the SHOW had nearly enough of the requisite glitz for a modern pop spectacle.
More similar words: blitz, pulitzer, austerlitz, blitzkrieg, glitch, glitter, glittering, All is not gold that glitters, fritz, ritzy, auschwitz, schnitzel, switzerland, glib, glint, glide, glioma, glider, glibly, angling, glisten, gliding, glimmer, English, glimpse, jangling, juggling, glinting, bungling, niggling.