Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Palm Springs has ritzy restaurants and glitzy nightlife.
2. That's a ritzy dress.
3. We had dinner at the ritzy Drake Hotel.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. And now Chelsea is off to some equally ritzy college.
5. Living in a ritzy hotel used to be the stuff of fantasy.
6. Still, the ritzy Back Bay has come roaring back, with historic row houses selling in the millions again.
7. A ritzy doctor rents a room in a dump like this?
8. I don't know, Evan. This place looks pretty ritzy.
9. All galleries look ritzy, but sometimes you can find a good buy.
10. A: We went to this ritzy Greek restaurant.
11. Wow! What a ritzy outfit!
12. Pity it backfired during the lucky draw at Edinburgh's ritzy Prestonfield House Hotel recently.
13. He prefers to stay at home with his wife and two children, shunning ritzy Hollywood parties.
14. Having met her just that once, she was so sparky and ritzy.
15. Nearby on the same street is the Strand Arcade, a similar layer cake of ritzy shops.
16. Kerry Lee and her sister Janine known in clubland as Ritzy have been up to their ears in exams of late.
17. I learned to live a lower-middle-class life now that the cash, fancy school, and ritzy vacations were all gone.
18. I guess it's real soul - inspiring to work in a ritzy layout like this.
19. It's evident at City Tavern , a mecca for 20 - somethings in San Francisco's ritzy Marina district.
20. Not long ago, it would have been obscene for ritzy restaurant menus to name-drop their brand of coffee.
21. Dad said he was propositioned by a call girl at the ritzy hotel.