Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. One day perchance I shall tell you.
2. Leave now, lest perchance he find you.
3. Do you know her,(Sentencedict) perchance?
4. Perchance I was speaking by telephone this afternoon to a building contractor who specialises in this type of work.
5. One day perchance I shall tell you of it.
6. Perchance my studies in Germanic Philology did much to make me aware of racial bonds that time and money have obscured.
7. Has she, perchance, sold out to the patriarchy?
8. And so to sleep - perchance not to dream at all.
9. To sleep: perchance to dream: aye, there's the rub.
10. Ay! perchance had seen the heavens opening, as they opened to the Florentine.
11. He would, perchance , have pitied this sick man , of the law's making.
12. " Perchance,'said Mr. Dimmesdale, " he earnestly desired it, but could not. ".
13. A blind man may perchance hit the mark.
14. A passenger perchance ride on the wagon prevent a fatal accident.
15. But speak to him mildly ; perchance he may take warning or fear ( Allah ).
16. To sleep - perchance to dream : ay, there's the rub!
17. You must be a friend of Robert's, perchance?
18. Singing birds and flowers perchance have appear here, for flowers asas weeds follow in the steps.
19. He discovered the painting perchance.
20. Perchance, you're wrong this time.
21. I looked at the double doors in horror and wondered if perchance Toplis might be hiding inside.
22. Computerized Hollywood is giving the world new ways to dream, or perchance to live through waking nightmares.
23. But now thou seest how great is the trouble arising from the discordance of those who live together, so that thou mayest say, Come quick, O death, lest perchance I, too, should forget myself.
24. The soil where this dark miner was working had perchance shown indications that encouraged him.
More similar words: merchant, merchandise, interchange, chance, by chance, stand a chance, take a chance, handkerchief, enhance, nonchalance, hang in the balance, perch, purchase, orchard, archaic, chant, change, channel, archaeology, patriarchal, preponderance of evidence, mechanic, changing, penchant, exchange, mechanism, enchanted, trenchant, archaeologist, changeable.