Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. One day they dwelt in Hades, the next in Olympus, always together.
2. They took this descent into Hades as casually as she would go down a flight of stairs.
3. But when Hades, with help from Zeus, comes for Kore, then at last Demeter resists.
4. But when Hades rapes Persephone something different happens.
5. Upon arrival, he was welcomed to Hades and the host promptly set the temperature gauge at 110 degrees.
6. Who in the name of Hades wants to play cards with his daughter?
7. Hades, for example, announces his presence with sooty plumes that could have been lifted straight from Lost's Smoke Monster. Flying monkeys whip through the air in apparent homage to The Wizard of Oz.
8. And I hold the keys of death and hades.
9. He is the brother of Zeus and Hades.
10. Hades was by no means prepared to meet her request.
11. Visitors to Hades often travelled far to the west.
12. And I hold the keys of death and Hades.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. Greek mythology a river in Hades that was said to be a tributary of the Acheron.
14. When he found Eurydice , he realized that Hades, the god of the underworld, refused to let her go.
15. They are Poseidon, Hades, Hestia , Germany and Mexico Seoul.
16. They rested on their oars, and Medea kneeling prayed to the hounds of Hades to come and destroy him.
17. There was a representation of the devil carrying off the wicked to Hades.
18. The enterprising walker could reach Cape Matapan and look for the cave entrance to Hades.
19. However, those who passed through the entrance gates where Hades stood might never return to the mortal world.
20. Obediently as always Psyche went forth to look for the road to Hades.
21. It was Zeus' jealous wife Hera, not the innocuous underworld custodian Hades, who made Hercules' life a nightmare.
22. Only with this in his hand would he be admitted to Hades.
23. It was this Admetus whose wife, Alcestis, Hercules rescued from Hades.
24. The sea fell to Poseidon, and the underworld to Hades.
25. In the Greek mysteries, Persephone , abducted by Pluto , Lord of Hades.
26. "Acheron translates as the "river of woe" and it was believed to be a branch of the underworld river Styx over which in ancient Greek mythology Charon ferried the newly dead souls across into Hades.
27. He thus implicitly compares himself toSisyphus, a Greek king condemned to Hades for double-dealing andpunished by being forced to roll boulders uphill, only to have themroll down again for eternity.
28. The first king of Aegina, known for his piety and justice, appointed as a judge in Hades after his death.
29. A legendary Thracian poet and musician whose music had the power to move even inanimate objects and who almost succeeded in rescuing his wife Eurydice from Hades.
30. The knight of Andromeda ended up being the reincarnation of the lord Hades.