Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Newsday, for example, had already won two Pulitzer Prizes for its investigative reports years before Watergate happened.
2. His book won the Pulitzer Prize for literature.
3. Marianne Moore, one of the Pulitzer Prize winners, contributes a lot to the development of the modern American poetry through her own writing style and idea of poetics.
4. Columbia University in New York City has awarded Pulitzer Prizes since 1917.
5. The Pulitzer board awarded 13 journalism prizes and seven prizes in the arts.
6. Colbert King of the Washington Post won the Pulitzer Prize for commentary.
7. David Mamet is perhaps most famous for his Pulitzer Prize–winning plays, but the author, playwright and essayist was also an Oscar nominee for screenwriting ( The Verdict and Wag the Dog ).
8. Pulitzer Prize winning historian and Kennedy insider Arthur Schlesinger has died at the age of 89.
9. Pulitzer prizes, awarded annually for outstanding achievements in journalism, literature, and music.
10. Two-time Pulitzer Prize winner Anthony Lewis is among the great American journalists of the past half century.
11. Winner of the Pulitzer Prize and three Academy Awards, Geisel authored and illustrated44 children's books.
12. They included all Pulitzer Prize winners, Desert Island Discs choices from recent years, Oprah's Bookclub list, and, of course, The Guardian's Top 100 Books of All Time.
13. Publisher Joseph Pulitzer stepped in and started a drive for donations using his newspaper the New York World.
14. John Updike was a Pulitzer - prize winning author of novels, verse, essays and criticism.
15. His honors include the National Book Award, the Pulitzer Prize, the William Carlos Williams Award, etc.
16. Have you ever heard of the Pulitzer Prizes? Named after Hungarian newspaper publisher Joseph Pulitzer, this award honors excellence in American literature, journalism, drama and music.
17. I gave you your start , so remember me when you win the Pulitzer Prize.
18. His score for the film Louisiana Story was awarded the Pulitzer Prize in 1948.
19. Because they tell truths and provide insights beyond the reach of foreign correspondents angling for knighthoods and Pulitzer Prizes.
20. Write he did, publishing several books and picking up some Pulitzer nominations.
21. She was still reeling from the attention that had come with the Pulitzer and had neglected her family.
22. Acheman is preening and unscrupulous, willing to sacrifice truth for a Pulitzer Prize.
23. Characteristically modest about her accomplishment, Mrs Graham, then 80(sentence dictionary), was amazed that she had won a Pulitzer Prize.
24. Just after the government attempted to block access to the blog, Sanchez was awarded the Ortega Y Gasset Prize in Journalism — the Spanish-language equivalent of the Pulitzer Prize.
25. It is linked to more Nobel Prize winners than any other academic institution, has a renowned journalism course and is responsible each year for handing out the Pulitzer Prize.
26. And an examination by David Barstow of conflicts of interest among the military analysts who help television networks cover the wars in Asia won the Pulitzer for investigative reporting.
27. For the 1948-1949 theatrical season Arthur Miller's Death of a Salesman was granted the coveted Pulitzer Prize.
28. In my first semester, I found myself being taught by a Pulitzer prizewinner and was submerged in a level of work comparable to the A-level cramming period.
29. He realized his fondest dream when he won the Pulitzer Prize.
30. It features such luminaries as Public Broadcasting Service news correspondent Ray Suarez and the first Latino Pulitzer Prize winner for fiction, author Oscar Hijuelos.
More similar words: switzerland, schnitzel, blitz, populism, populist, vox populi, austerlitz, blitzkrieg, credulity, incredulity, pretzel, ritzy, fritz, auschwitz, zero, boozer, subzero, geezer, Julia, tulip, zero hour, tweezer, freezer, ruling, mulish, tweezers, pizzeria, hauling, bulimic, bulimia.