Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He planned to use the blitzkrieg, or "lightning war, " tactics that had defeated the rest of Europe.
2. Adolf Hitler failed with his blitzkrieg to defeat the western alliance.
3. Axis Blitzkrieg no longer gives accuracy penalty.
4. Blitzkrieg – Increases the Ground Attack and Shock Attack values of Armor units.
5. In German,[sentencedict.com/blitzkrieg.html] Blitzkrieg means lightning war ( Blitz - Krieg ).
6. He planned to use the blitzkrieg, or "lightning war, " tactics that had defeated the rest of Europe. The invasion had three broad thrusts: against Leningrad and Moscow and through the Ukraine.
7. Hitler's blitzkrieg attack on western Europe succeeded for a while.
8. And though he acted with what seemed at the time like blitzkrieg aggressiveness, he regretted in later years that he hadn't moved even faster.
9. Was it a plan to build a last secure bunker in the Lena Valley if Leningrad and Moscow fell to the blitzkrieg?
10. The German military in World War 2 achieved most of its great victories with the Blitzkrieg tactic.
11. Without warning, Ukrainian troops attacked with a speed andnot seen since the blitzkrieg of WWII.
12. He came to power as Prime Minister just as the Blitzkrieg descended upon Britain's outposts.