Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Fritz deposited a glass and two bottles of beer in front of Wolfe.
2. My TV is on the fritz.
3. The computer has gone on the fritz.
4. Bit by bit Bob had nudged Fritz into selling his controlling interest.
5. The TV is on the fritz again.
6. L'amico Fritz was being performed and Mascagni was there at the rehearsal.
7. Answer to above: from Mark Fritz Sure, I think organized population transfers make sense, if the alternative is genocide.
8. He nagged at Fritz, he groused about the dull food, he broke some plates against the wall.
9. I was saved by Fritz, who came galloping round the castle to find me.
10. In perfectly irreproachable South Carolina, which Fritz Hollings represents to its everlasting glory, the figure was 85 percent.
11. Fritz was maid, butler, and errand boy, the stalwart ninny who never spoke a word of complaint.
12. Their appliances go on the fritz.
13. When supper had finished,(sentencedict.com) Fritz touched me on the shoulder.
14. Fritz Juventi from the Valenzuela Perseverance, looking not a day older in his tricorn and spats.
15. Dr. Alfred Fritz, President World Council for Psychotherapy n This is the psychotherapy ball.
16. This vacuum cleaner is on the Fritz. Let's get it fixed.
17. Craig Fritz began his career as a photojournalist at the Santa Fe New Mexica and was a finalist in William Randolph Hearst Foundation Journalism Awards.
18. The old optics is on the fritz.
19. Betty: It's on the fritz. I'm not sure what the problem is—some kind of electronic 3)glitch, I suppose.
20. That was about the longest conversation I ever had with him: Fritz at his most eloquent and long-winded.
21. Quickly, I tied the rope round the man's body and Sapt and Fritz pulled it up.
22. For the first time since 1965, the Ladengalerie is exhibiting work by the sculptor Fritz Cremer, now eighty-six years old.
23. They dug graves for only one day before the Ecumenical Chaplaincy pulled Fritz Huls from his duties.
24. Sapt had hidden me in a room in the old castle, and he and Fritz brought her to me there.
25. The lead engine had a canvas dodger along its canopy, that was stencilled in crude letters: Look Out, Fritz!
26. One of the greatest historians for children is the author Jean Fritz who has written historical novels and picture books.
27. I am sorry Ihaven't replied to you sooner[sentencedict.com], because my phone is on the fritz.
28. In der Bundesliga sind Poldi ( L. ) und Clemens Fritz ( Bremen ) Rivalen. In der Nationalelf Kollegen .
29. Larry:Not really. However, the exception is that you can say that your stomach is on the fritz if it is uncomfortable.
30. Without you, life is just the pits, my disposition's on the fritz, my patience is pooped, my nerves are zonked.