Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Such measures are needed to equalize wage rates between countries.
2. We have tried to equalize the workload between the different teachers.
3. They are putting pressure on the government to equalize state pension ages between men and women.
4. Two minutes later Ford equalized with a penalty.
5. Chicago Ox team equalized two minutes before the end of the match.
6. He equalized with a beautifully flighted shot.
7. We need to equalize the workload among the teaching staff.
8. Spain managed to equalize in the last minute of the game.
9. The equalizing goal came from Cole.
10. Keegan equalized with only 16 minutes remaining.
11. He missed an early sitter then equalized with a goal set up by Fowler.
12. Owen equalized early in the second half.
13. The Legislature has failed again to equalize spending between rich and poor school districts.
14. In this way we get closer to the efficient solution in which the marginal cost of pollution reduction is equalized across firms.
15. Moreover in the present context apart from factor rewards,[sentencedict.com] output levels per firm in the manufacturing sector are also equalized.
16. Manchester United were a goal down against Real Madrid when Bobby Charlton equalized.
17. Miners demanded a standard rate throughout the country to equalize wages.
18. England equalized ten minutes later.
19. The Association of Women Teachers in New York fought to equalize male and female pay.
20. Liverpool equalized in the last minute.
21. For example, the method of gray display, equalizing background algorithm and the quick display method by operating the memorizer of display card directly.
22. The traditional equalizing charge was unsuitable to VRLA battery and a battery active equalization method was proposed.
23. The utility model relates to a single-action two-way equalizing valve, comprising a valve body, a valve plug, a valve rod, a pressing cover, a compensating cushion ring, etc.
24. The traditional equalizing charge was unsuitable to VRLA battery a battery active equalization method was proposed.
25. A device equalizing pressure or strain.
26. By theory analysis of divider transfer function of magnitude-frequency characteristics and phase-frequency characteristics, a new method equalizing stray capacitance could be conclude.
27. Maintenance free operation, no need to add water, no equalizing charge required.
28. Maintenance free operation , and with the good coherence of internal resistance, capacity and floating charge, there is no equalizing charge required.
29. After the mains supply recovers, the supervisory system can implement automatic equalizing charge management over the battery.
30. The blind equalization algorithm is "equanimous" and the characteristic of convergence is not influenced by distortion of channel, it is fit for equalizing deep attenuation channel.
More similar words: equalize, equalizer, equalized, realizing, normalizing, vitalizing, moralizing, vocalizing, totalizing, socializing, tantalizing, journalizing, equalization, demoralizing, initializing, specializing, revitalizing, neutralizing, tantalizingly, rationalizing, equal pay for equal work, stabilizing, symbolizing, crystallizing, immobilizing, equalise, equality, tranquilizing, equaliser, equalised.