Random good picture Not show
1. The news is very demoralizing.
2. The whole thing, needless to say, is demoralizing.
3. By and large, it was a losing and demoralizing fight.
3. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
4. Rousseau's intellectual influence was on the whole demoralizing.
5. Those snipers are demoralizing my people.
6. The Eclipse easily achieved its objective of demoralizing enemy troops.
7. There's nothing in the world so demoralizing as money.
8. I think it's demoralizing to the people in Japan.
9. These practices had a demoralizing effect on UNRRA workers.
10. I witnessed for many years its demoralizing influences and its destructiveness to human happiness.
11. Persistent disapproval or criticism can be highly demoralizing.
12. The same is true for demoralizing shout and thunderclap.
13. How marriage ruins a man! It is as demoralizing as cigarettes(sentencedict.com), and far more expensive.
14. Lord Henry, you are quite delightful and dreadfully demoralizing.
15. S . strategy to deliver a demoralizing initial attack in any war against Iraq.
16. Coming here has been the most demoralizing experience of my life.
17. Being out of work for a long time is very demoralizing.
18. As a result, she is further inclined to suppress her originality and to deny true awareness by finding less demoralizing substitutes.
19. Maybe it has taken the girls this long to fully recover from the demoralizing Arizona road trip.
20. Traveling takes not only time but money, and wasted travel effort is demoralizing and damages the entire research effort.
21. I'd been through the trauma of losing a house once before and I knew how demoralizing and degrading it is.
22. Working in a job that is a bad fit can be a demoralizing experience.
23. Most Western companies avoid negative criticism because it can be demoralizing and counter - productie.
24. Unfortunately, what we have is constant zero. I think it's demoralizing to the people in Japan.
25. Piercing Howl - No longer has a prerequisite ( Improved Demoralizing Shout ) .
26. And that is time away from productive, uncomplaining employees, which is demoralizing for them and for you.
27. No other definite line can be drawn between the inestimable liberty of the press and its demoralizing licentiousness .
More similar words: demoralize, demoralized, tantalizing, tranquilizing, morality, capsizing, organizing, appetizing, patronizing, unappetizing, moral, morale, amoral, morals, immoral, memorandum, memorable, commemorate, demobilization, commemoration, commemorative, neutralize, liberalize, generalize, centralized, neutralized, naturalized, decentralize, pastoralism, naturalization.