Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Her weakened body cannot be easily vitalized.
2. "Basing on quality; Vitalizing source from creativity; Soaring with Wings of Efficiency" is the management idea of Heroprene.
3. The experience of vitalizing economics by way of soliciting business affairs and inviting investment to turn the water-power resources into pillar industry in Hefeng County is described.
4. The hope of vitalizing nation lies in education.
5. Under the guidance of "Vitalizing Xinjiang Through Science and Technology", Xinjiang's scientific and technological reform must be accelerated.
6. Vitalizing Shangyou tea economy depending upon the progress of science and technology.
7. To a certain extent, the realization of vitalizing railways through science and technology relies on the application of research and development results.
8. Developing grain economy is the premise to vitalizing the old industry base.
9. This is an important strategic decision toward vitalizing Chinese education in the 21st century.
10. The strategy of vitalizing Northeast old industrial base proposed by central government has been implemented for more than one year. The economy developed rapidly in Northeast areas.
11. This paper sets forth the fact that education is the hope of economic development, vitalizing nation and national prosperity. To develop the economy,(Sentence dictionary) education should go first.
12. Secondly, creative thinking plays a key role in terms of vitalizing the museum operational modes and contents and constructing a humanistic and scientific learning environment.
13. The comprehensive exploitation of agriculture is a way of vitalizing agriculture in China, and is a strategic choice of developing modern agriculture.
14. As you exhale, visualize all the natural energy flowing through you like gold light, cleaning, relaxing and vitalizing your body, mind and emotions.
15. The process of change is self - renewing and self - vitalizing.
16. Spiritual culture with Chiness characteristics is the key of vitalizing the nation.
17. An individual grape looks like a blood cell and research today shows that grapes are a wonderful heart and blood vitalizing food.
18. It will prompt the developement of our educational cause and play an important role in the realization of the strategy of vitalizing our country with science and techonology.
19. We must train outstanding people and implement the strategy of vitalizing province with outstanding people to realize economic development of northeast .
20. With the support of nonverbal communication symbols[sentencedict.com], verbal communication symbol system plays the main role of vitalizing net communication.
21. Each grape looks like a blood cell and all of the research today shows grapes are also profound heart and blood vitalizing food.
More similar words: revitalizing, tantalizing, tantalizingly, realizing, vocalizing, moralizing, vitalize, socializing, journalizing, specializing, demoralizing, neutralizing, revitalize, rationalizing, revitalized, revitalization, revitalising, symbolizing, immobilizing, tranquilizing, vitality, revitalise, capitalize, hospitalize, capitalize on, capitalization, digitalization, hospitalization, market capitalization, seizing.