Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The company began by specializing in radios but has now decided to branch out into computers.
2. Students do a foundation year before specializing in their chosen field of study.
3. I'm specializing in differential and integral calculus.
4. But doctors specializing in the treatment of food allergy and intolerance would disagree.
5. Walker Equipment is a very successful company specializing in the sale and leasing of heavy construction equipment.
6. This dream machine debuted at Baldaquin, a shop specializing in fine bed and table linens, when it opened last September.
7. Associates, a management, marketing and consulting company specializing in sports.
8. The campus is an inpatient psychiatric hospital specializing in adult care.
9. Urging managed care organizations to support faculties specializing in geriatrics in medical schools.
10. I'm thinking of specializing in Russian and Chinese.
11. Raven Arms was born, specializing in a. 25 caliber gun George Jennings designed.
12. Y., travel agency specializing in cruises.
13. Specializing in radio frequency automatic identification card technology research, development and applications.
14. Companies specializing in the production of various kinds of metal film capacitors, negative ion generator.
15. We are a pharmaceutical company specializing in eye care products.
16. We are a manufacturer specializing in the manufacture and export of dumbwaiter , home lift, traction machine, control cabinet, etc.
17. The United States sees intellectual property rights as sacred, said Thomas Klitgaard, an attorney specializing in international law.
18. She went to House of Design, a new Boston bridal house specializing in couture-quality gowns.
19. Thus, the island has increased output dramatically just by specializing, even though Gilligan was far less competent at both tasks!
20. Most applicants are represented by a barrister or solicitor specializing in transport law.
21. At the interview Buckmaster had explained he was founding a new security firm specializing in protecting high-risk and valuable cargoes.
22. Solly's, downstairs, is a small kosher restaurant and deli specializing in epic felafel.
23. The road itself had become a colony of residents specializing in theatrical and allied activities.
24. Later she turned to Romantic Suspense of the thriller variety, specializing in tales of international crime, espionage, and intrigue.
25. It was the sort of belt sold widely in shops specializing in Western or camping equipment.
26. In 1817 Clement left Maudslays and set up his own business, specializing in technical drawing and the manufacture of high-precision machinery.
27. But she was advertising from the piano bench and specializing in private sessions to augment her income after her musical workday.
28. In his short life, he had been a paratrooper and a physician, specializing in infectious diseases.http://Sentencedict.com
29. George, 41, brings more than 14 years of experience in human resources and as an attorney specializing in employment issues.
30. The Dental Implant Associates practice in Chicago is comprised of cosmetic dentists specializing in a variety of cosmetic and implant services, including periodontics and endodontics.
More similar words: specialize, specialized, specialization, specialise, specialist, speciality, specialised, special interest group, special, specially, especial, realizing, specialty, especially, vocalizing, tantalizing, demoralizing, extra-special, tantalizingly, special effect, special session, tranquilizing, socialize, socialized, commercialize, socialization, commercialization, socialising, seizing, specie.