Random good picture Not show
(1) The plan calls for the UN to administer the country until elections can be held.
(2) Whatever we do should administer to the needs of the many, not to those of the few.
(3) They had the right to administer their own internal affairs.
(4) The Council has plenary powers to administer the agreement.
(5) This unit teaches students how to administer First Aid .
(6) The nurse will administer the correct dose.
(7) The priest was called to administer the last rites.
(8) Only a judge is allowed to administer the oath.
(9) The teacher has the authority to administer punishment.
(10) Paramedics are trained to administer certain drugs.
(11) She was so kind that she came to administer the medicine to the lonely old sick woman.
(12) He thinks the tax is impossible to administer.
(13) I administer the oath to him.
(14) It takes brains to administer upon a large corporation.
(15) Third, the time and resources taken to prepare(sentencedict.com), administer and mark the tests are better devoted to real education.
(16) The courts administer the law.
(17) A crisis centre was set up to administer supplies and hard-currency deals were being negotiated to buy in supplies from abroad.
(18) It was the captain's job to administer punishment on the ship.
(19) The prison staff member will then begin to administer lethal doses of three chemicals.
(20) The companies that administer the warehouses keep details of their contents a closely guarded secret.
(21) Institutions administer the access funds under general guidelines provided by the Department.
(22) Local government finance officers found the tax very difficult to administer.
(23) It is not the job of the police to administer justice; that falls to the courts.
(24) His arrogance made him virile and masculine, his stubbornness gave him the character to administer his centuries-old responsibilities.
(25) Money is usually important. Postal questionnaires are cheap to administer, and can cover very large numbers of people.
(26) This week it is sending out instructions to members not to administer or mark the tests.
(27) The laws often also mean that specific committees and specific departments are set up within local authorities to administer the services.
(28) We are there to salve their conscience and to administer their guilt money.
(29) One is its complexity, both for the authorities to administer and for ordinary people to understand.
(30) The auditor is not concerned with policy, which is the responsibility of elected politicians and public servants who administer their directions.
More similar words: administrator, administration, administrative, minister, ministry, feminist, admin, diminish, register, admire, admit to, admission, finish up, finish with, minimal, minimum, minimize, columnist, examining, antagonist, listen, listen to, enlisted, listener, poster, oyster, foster, bolster, eastern, western.