Random good picture Not show
2. The salmon was alive and kicking when it was dragged out of the river.
3. To keep the company alive, half the workforce is being made redundant.
4. I still cling to the hope that he's alive.
5. The street is alive with rubbish.
6. We tried to keep him alive but to no avail.
7. Her husband will skin her alive if she comes home late.
8. She does not know if he is alive or dead.
9. As long as you are still alive, you will definitely encounter the good things in life.
10. Doctors kept the baby alive for six weeks.
11. When alive ,we may probably offend some people.However, we must think about whether they are deserved offended.
12. The city centre really comes alive at the weekend.
13. What chance is there of anybody being found alive?
14. We kept alive and caught the burglar.
15. When Mr. Smith mentioned money,(sentencedict.com) they came alive.
16. She was found alive but unconscious.
17. I am alive only when I am with you. When I am alone, the most dazzling sun seems to have lost the brilliance.
18. You're very lucky to be alive after that accident.
19. He had relinquished all hope that she was alive.
20. The so-called freedom is the reason to be alive. If u easily give up life, then u can never find freedom.
21. The fish we caught is still alive.
22. Life can not fade , the multiple spot color can't accommodate oneself to wonderful just now best,[http://sentencedict.com/alive.html]alive.
23. You can count up the great poets still alive, on the fingers of one hand.
24. He honied my life when he was alive.
25. She had despaired of ever being rescued alive.
26. She had to steal food just to stay alive.
27. It is conflict and not unquestioning agreement that deeps freedom alive. In a free country there will always be coflicting ideas, and this is a source of strength.
28. Goals are not only absolutely necessary to motivate us. They are essential to really keep us alive. Robert H. Schuller
29. She said she'd seen him last week and he was alive and kicking.
30. The smell of the sea air makes you glad to be alive!
More similar words: live, liver, live on, live out, deliver, live with, delivery, live up to, oblivious, the cost of living, valid, alien, deal in, malign, qualify, Italian, realize, a little, salient, validity, mutualism, coalition, sexuality, journalist, mortality, appealing, journalism, realistic, specialize, federalist.