Random good picture Not show
1. I found out about the bombings from/on the Internet.
2. The software enables you to access the Internet in seconds.
3. The company provides cheap Internet access. In addition, it makes shareware freely available.
4. The popularity of the Internet has soared.
5. The Internet is the largest computer bulletin board in the world.
6. Internet connections through conventional phone lines are fairly slow.
7. You can download many free sofwares from Internet.
8. Many, perhaps all, Internet stocks are hugely overvalued.
9. Frankly, I think the Internet is overrated.
10. Some Internet firms have suffered a painful reversal of fortune .
11. She likes to go on the Internet in the evenings.
12. The difference between internet and reality is so incredible.
13. Surfing the Internet is fun[sentencedict.com], but it's also a time waster.
14. You can pay bills over the Internet. Additionally, you can check your balance or order statements.
15. More and more companies are using the internet to conduct their business.
16. Registering an Internet domain name is now an essential part of setting up a company.
17. They developed an acquaintance over the Internet.
18. He's made a fortune selling computers on the Internet.
19. The information is readily accessible on the Internet.
20. Then the Internet was still something of a novelty.
21. Internet connection via broadband offers many advantages.
21. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
22. The Internet is becoming a useful tool for investors.
23. You can find all kinds of information on the internet.
24. The firm uses electronic filters to prevent workers from accessing the Internet.
25. Companies can offer secure credit card transactions over the internet.
26. Over a third of sales were made over the Internet.
27. The word "e-commerce" was coined to refer to business done over the Internet.
28. With technical details of the security system already circulating on the Internet, instructions for cracking it will almost certainly make their way into the computer underground.
29. It is important that students develop an awareness of how the Internet can be used.
30. You can use a directory service to search for people on the Internet.
More similar words: internal, international, eastern europe, painter, interior, interest, interact, interval, in terms of, interrupt, interview, enter into, interpret, interfere, interaction, interfere in, at intervals, intervention, interfere with, interpretation, at regular intervals, wilderness, pattern, western, eastern, external, intend, intent, alternative, in tears.