Random good picture Not show
1. The captain did his best to foster a sense of unity among the new recruits.
2. Frequent cultural exchange will certainly help foster friendly relations between our two universities.
3. Mr Foster romped home with 141 votes.
4. Little Jack was placed with foster parents.
5. The bishop helped foster the sense of a community embracing all classes.
6. Mr Foster is sorry that he cannot accept your invitation to dinner.
7. Mrs Foster bobbed about, gathering up her things.
8. Foster joined in the laughter.
9. The children were placed with foster parents.
10. He is going to run against Foster.
11. Mr Foster has never been to China. Consequently / Hence he knows very little about it.
12. Mr Foster is a tower of strength to his party.
13. The mayor has tried to foster civic pride by having a new public library built in the city.
14. Mr Foster confessed that he'd broken the speed limit.
15. He was later placed with a foster family.
16. They try to foster harmony between different groups of people.
17. He may have had some suspicions of Michael Foster, the editor of the journal.
18. Commissioner Foster is responsible for literature and arts.
19. The bright and telegenic Miss Foster is being paid around ￡90[sentencedict.com],000 a year for her exclusive deal.
20. We couldn't adopt a child, so we decided to foster.
21. People who cannot have a baby of their own sometimes foster .
22. You say a, one, two, several, etc. hundred without a final 's' on 'hundred'. Hundreds can be used if there is no number or quantity before it. Always use a plural verb with hundred or hundreds.: One hundred have already been placed with foster families.
23. He has spent most of his life being shunted between his mother, father and various foster families.Sentencedict.com
24. As a child, he had lived with a succession of foster parents.
25. After due consideration it was decided to send him away to live with foster parents.
26. They suspected that Neville had traded secret information with Mr Foster.
27. He said that developed countries had a responsibility to foster global economic growth to help new democracies.
28. At the age of eight, she was wrenched from her foster parents and sent to live with another family.
29. The President is keen to notch a political triumph that would foster freer world trade and faster economic growth.
30. She was taken into care by the local council and placed with a foster family.
More similar words: poster, oyster, eastern, cluster, western, monster, bolster, yesterday, register, minister, youngster, disaster, administer, stereotype, mysterious, cholesterol, eastern europe, esterification, step by step, most, host, cost, ghost, boost, at most, mostly, costly, almost, post-war, hostage.