Random good picture Not show
1. External causes become operative through internal causes.
2. Many spent decades in labour camps or in internal exile.
3. Researchers have found that internal inconsistencies in hospital case notes are common.
4. He is talking to Tom on the internal telephone.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. The country stepped up internal security.
6. We have no interest in interfering in the internal affairs of other countries.
7. They had the right to administer their own internal affairs.
8. There is an internal circuit breaker to protect the instrument from overload.
9. There was a rapid increase in the internal trade.
10. They were accused of interfering in China's internal affairs .
11. The tubes have an internal diameter of 2mm.
12. He was found guilty of defrauding the Internal Revenue Service.
13. The nation's internal affairs are bad.
14. The internal affairs of any state , whether it's big or small,(sentencedict.com) do not allow of external interference.
15. Some of the internal walls of my house are made of plasterboard.
16. The company has weak middle management and poor internal communication.
17. The convoy commodore sees to the internal management of the convoy.
18. We now have a Europe without internal borders.
19. The bank conducted its own internal investigation into the robbery.
20. Most reports are sent via internal mail .
21. I can send him a note via the internal mail system.
22. There were lengthy internal disputes between the two wings of the party.
23. enjoy warm in time. I forget blooms in the internal.
24. He sustained injuries to his arms, legs and several internal organs.
25. Any attempt to discuss the issue of human rights was rejected as an unwarranted interference in the country's internal affairs.
26. The President was ruthless in dealing with any hint of internal political dissent.
27. If we want to send something to another department, we use the internal mail.
28. It's true that we have been leading a difficult life, for we need not only to be under various external pressures, but also to be in the face of internal perplexities.You would be affected by the warmth of life if someone gives you an understanding look during your bitter struggle.Even a mere glance would make you moved and inpired.
29. I've had a communication from the minister for the Internal Affairs.
30. "Under no circumstances should a strong nation interfere in the internal affairs of another one, "he argued back at the debate.
More similar words: international, external, Internet, alternative, painter, interest, interval, interact, interior, interpret, enter into, in terms of, interview, interrupt, interfere, interaction, interfere in, at intervals, intervention, interfere with, interpretation, at regular intervals, journal, journalism, journalist, pattern, eastern, western, intend, intent.