1. Victory belongs to the most persevering. Napoleon Bonaparte
4. Victory in the last game gave them a psychological advantage over their opponents.
5. The victory became part of sporting folklore.
6. Our baseball team chalked up another victory.
7. This ruling represents a victory for all women.
8. I'm sure we'll win./I'm confident about our victory.
9. Victory won't come to me unleI go to it.
10. The victory was nothing less than a miracle.
11. They rooted their football team on to victory.
12. His party won a landslide victory in the elections.
13. The winners peal the bells to celebrate victory.
14. The team's supporters sang a victory chant.
15. They diplomatized in order to win victory.
16. At last, a 5-0 victory gives England's supporters something to shout about.
17. Real's victory keeps them five points behind the pacesetters, Barcelona.
18. Last month's victory has given him a renewed zest for the game.
19. The first and greatest victory is to conquer yourself; to be conquered by yourself is of all things most shameful and vile.
20. The people exulted at the victory.
21. England's victory over France is a good omen for next week's match against Germany.
22. Fletcher's superior technique brought him victory.
23. The England keeper revealed some fancy footwork in the victory over Nottingham Forest.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. With England leading 3-0, the probable result is an England victory/England are the probable winners.
25. She is exuberating in the knowledge of having contributed to victory.
26. Our defeat may be the preface to our successor's victory.
27. A person's character isn't determined by how he or she enjoys victory, but rather how he or she endures defeat.
28. The work of the intelligence services was crucially important to victory in the war.
29. Fall is not a failure, can not stand up to failure; walking is not successful, only unremittingly is victory.
30. The Redskins opened the season by scoring a resounding/stunning/impressive 25-3 victory against/over Detroit.
More similar words: factory, victim, convict, conviction, story, actor, history, doctor, sector, factor, director, migratory, territory, inventory, collector, inspector, laboratory, regulatory, instructor, contractor, conciliatory, the private sector, electoral college, civic, device, service, theory, act out, facto, act on.