Random good picture Not show
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
15. It is clear that the cat has eaten it!
16. A cat was basking on the window sill.
17. They finally found the cat up on the roof.
18. Our cat likes to sharpen her claws on the legs of the dining table.
19. The cat curled into a ball and went to sleep.
20. A cat is a tame animal.
21. The cat is creeping silently towards the bird.
22. Cat would eat fish and would not wet her feet.
23. The cat was clawing at the leg of the chair.
24. The cat insinuated herself into the kitchen.
25. The cat tried to get between the chair and the wall.
26. Our cat usually stays out at night.
27. Our cat has glossy black fur.
28. The cat laid a dead mouse at my feet.
29. I was trying to keep the party a secret, but Mel went and let the cat out of the bag.
30. They are offering a reward for the return of their cat.
More similar words: catch, educate, vacate, cattle, locate, scatter, educator, catalog, catch on, catches, delicate, abdicate, dedicate, advocate, education, indicate, category, location, Catholic, indicator, catch fire, intricate, truncated, eradicate, vindicate, bifurcate, invocation, communicate, indication, educational.