Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. We discerned the figure of a man clinging to the mast of the wrecked ship.
2. The climbers were clinging to a ledge hundreds of feet above the sea.
3. He is of a clinging sort.
4. Some of the hairpin bends had Ruth clinging to her seat.
5. Dewdrops were still clinging on the trees.
6. One little girl was clinging onto a cuddly toy.
7. There was ivy clinging to the wall.
8. Her clothes were clinging wetly to her body.
9. Kate was still clinging to the wreckage of her failed marriage.
10. I was very frightened and clinging on like mad.
11. I cleaned off the earth clinging to my boots.
12. She's clinging on to the past.
13. She was desperately clinging on to life.
14. They hugged each other, clinging together under the lights.
15. Her grey and white striped silk blouse was clinging damply against her skin in the sudden rush of heat.
16. She further offended doctors by clinging to patently wrong ideas.
17. I looked up and saw him clinging to a pipe that ran the length of one wall, high up.
18. Confined to the fine arts, this clinging to the safe and known was just a brake upon innovation and exuberance.
19. Wounded men... were clinging to caissons, to which were attached frightened and wounded horses....
20. Astrochele is commonly found clinging to gorgonians, corals, etc.
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. Ursula was clinging to the belief that Samantha would soon be released.
22. With wet clothes clinging to her back, she looked skeletal, her shoulder blades poking up like sharp crags.
23. All men go through life clinging to an idea of an earthly paradise.
24. Jane dreamt she was clinging to the edge of a cliff, and her bank manager was hammering at her fingers.
25. The vote of no confidence was the final humiliation for a government that had been clinging to office.
26. He didn't seem to care at all that the wet shirt was clinging to his body.
27. The woman in the blue raincoat fell to her knees, still clinging with one hand to the push-chair.
28. All he saw as he glanced at her was his little wife, shy as a fieldmouse, clinging to his hand.
29. Fluttering over the coral heads, hiding in the crevices or clinging to the underside of rocks, are flat leaf-shaped worms.
30. Scientists have even been able to distinguish tiny parasitic insects, mites, clinging to the legs of the bigger ones.
More similar words: mudslinging, upbringing, ringing, bring in, coming in, changing, belonging, cling, challenging, scavenging, stinginess, engineering, cycling, recycling, lingering, sinking feeling, raging, ginger, rigging, logging, jogging, dodging, nagging, emerging, obliging, managing, flagging, clogging, beginning, debugging.