Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I know, it's mind-boggling, isn't it? ..
2. It's mind-boggling to me that this is allowed to happen.
3. She was paid the mind-boggling sum of ten million pounds for that film.
4. The amount of paperwork involved is mind-boggling.
5. It was mind-boggling how quickly he captured the essence of our business and started making improvements.
6. The ￡304m five-year football package is mind-boggling, with each club guaranteed at least ￡1.5m a year for five years.
7. His salary is nothing compared to the mind-boggling figures earned by some sportsmen.
8. Couture encompasses mind-boggling mixes of fabrics and patterns, handmade laces and perfect tailoring.
9. Distancesin space are quite mind-boggling.
10. It's mind-boggling to think that our solar system is only one among billions.
11. But probability says the mind-boggling run of accidents, injuries, bad moves and coaching turmoil can not duplicate itself next season.
12. In 1995 the mind-boggling discovery was made by Finnish researchers that some birds-of-prey see a wider colour spectrum than we do: including ultraviolet light.
13. The outcome is pretty mind-boggling: the number of dimensions depends on the scale.
14. The hotel's restaurants are a mind-boggling array of cuisines Tex-Mex anyone?
15. a problem of mind-boggling complexity.
16. It was another dose of statistics[sentencedict.com], and it was frankly mind-boggling.
17. The amount of potential consumer fraud in San Francisco is mind-boggling.
18. I was now faced with the administration of a problem of almost mind-boggling complexity.
19. And when the pitcher makes a mistake and throws a fat pitch, McGwire is capable of sending it mind-boggling distances.
20. The amount of money that some countries spend on weapons is mind-boggling.
21. The amount of logging being done in national forests is mind-boggling.
22. But the true history of the Lord Hasan - Hasan the Second, on his name be peace - was mind-boggling stuff.
23. If the mammals had prevailed when the opportunity first presented then the scope for speculation becomes mind-boggling.
24. Even though there is a wealth of genres and mind-boggling fetish products available from Japan, the cultures actually share a quite narrow-minded patriarchal view on sexual pleasure.
25. Many outsiders are put off by its complicated laws, unintelligible terms (any idea what a googly or a grubber is?), and mind-boggling statistics .
26. The complexity of reconstituting a normal cell, or even a simplified cell with 1, 000 components, is mind-boggling.
More similar words: niggling, smuggling, struggling, glinting, dangling, bungling, fledgling, bed and board, skin and bones, dwindling, by leaps and bounds, logging, jogging, clogging, mind, mudslinging, lingering, sinking feeling, blind, clinging, mind you, minded, remind, mindset, glistening, remind of, reminder, cylinder, groundbreaking, looking glass.