Random good picture Not show
1. He arrived on January 9, disheveled and much the worse for wear.
2. In it the artist portrays a disheveled thirty-one-year-old Morisot averting her gaze from the viewer.
3. The youth was tall, erect, and had disheveled blond hair.
4. They usually return well past midnight, a little disheveled, singing or talking loudly.
5. His suit was disheveled, his shoes caked with mud; his hands moved abstractly before him.
6. Teenagers, drunk, disheveled, excited they ruined our party.
7. I saw young men with disheveled hair and shirts of all colors and hairy-legged youths wearing shorts.
8. Mom was stick thin, worn looking and disheveled hair.
9. He had the disheveled air of a man who had dressed hastily.
10. The woman looked about forty, disheveled and unwashed.
11. Sometimes this beautiful girl can is a disheveled little sprite.
12. There was a boy. He had short, disheveled brown hair and matching chestnut-colored eyes.
13. Her disheveled coat was waving in the wind.
14. The wind disheveled the papers on the desk.
15. A disheveled pile of books on the library table.
16. You'd better first put your disheveled hair in order.
17. The peculiarly rusty and disheveled and indifferently tailored character of Japhson's suits are!
18. A disheveled and unshaven Luo yesterday borrowed a uniform from soldiers on the rescue mission.
19. When Stacey saw Ed's haggard and disheveled appearance, she knew something must be terribly wrong.
20. His hair was disheveled, and his face was unshaven and gray.
21. He is a man with disheveled hair and a dirty face.
22. A disheveled - looking Ms. Stewart nervously took questions in front of about 30 television and video cameras.
23. He looked disheveled and dirty, yet he oozed innocent confidence.
24. A single darting yellow eye looked out from under a disheveled eyebrow.
25. It was then that the clerk from Ashbridge 's Hardware arrived, disheveled and angry.
25. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. There isn't much that can diminish the romantic feelings between husband and wife than to see your spouse looking frumpy and disheveled.
27. Except I wasn’t sweet and perfect in a lace nightgown on a four-poster bed, but disheveled in a dirty tank top on an air mattress in the middle of Africa.
28. Skin and leather:Is there any sign of bite, trauma, disheveled leather, deficiency of leather, or shrink caused by depilation?
29. Amid the multitudes in sleek evening garb, the molting birds had the look of disheveled bounders or tipplers in moth-eaten raccoon coats.
30. He is the most ridiculous bookstore owner, all day long disheveled, a bookstore is Lalilata.
More similar words: traveled, level, travelled, develop, all levels, developer, traveler, enameled, eleven, developing, revelation, development, untrammeled, feverish, dish, disabled, developmental, redevelopment, dish out, nevertheless, eleventh hour, dishonor, developing country, dishonour, childish, fiendish, outlandish, dishonest, disbelieve, dishearten.