Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I'm still undecided about how I'll vote.
2. He is still undecided about what to do.
3. He seemed undecided whether to go or stay.
4. After university she was still undecided as to what career she wanted to pursue.
5. The question cannot be left undecided.
6. Are you still undecided about the job in Brussels?
7. They are undecided as to whether to buy a new car.
8. The government remains undecided on this issue.
9. He was undecided as to what to do next.
10. She is as yet undecided in which direction she wants to make her future career.
11. She was undecided whether she should accept his offer.
12. Nadine was undecided whether or not to go to college.
13. I'm still undecided who to vote for.
14. The whole question is still undecided.
15. The venue for the World Cup remains undecided.
16. He says he's counting on undecided voters to help him win next week's election.
17. The issue / matter remains undecided.
18. His message was aimed at the undecided middle ground of Israeli politics.
19. People we spoke to were undecided.
20. That leaves about 500 delegates who are still undecided, and whose views have so far been ignored.
21. Even the author appears undecided as to whether to present herself as blockbusting siren or scrubbed worthy.
22. The man was standing undecided in the middle of the road like a rabbit caught in headlights at night.sentencedict.com
23. Gosden was undecided whether to pull Red Bishop out of Festival Stakes, fearing the ground would be too fast.
24. Some observers believe polls overestimated the influence of undecided voters.
25. We were still undecided when, unaccountably, I had a strong feeling that our pet wasn't to be found here.
26. Those undecided on incorporation should check the map.
27. The survey showed that 32% of respondents approve, 54% disapprove and the rest are undecided.
28. 20 to 40 per cent of the voters are undecided.
29. 54% of voters were in favour, 30% against, and the rest were undecided.
30. We'll be working hard over the next ten days to win over the undecided voters.
More similar words: decide, decide on, deciduous, funded, bounded, wounded, founded, undivided, undeceive, confounded, surrounded, ungrounded, dumbfounded, declaration of independence, decisive, decimate, decision, ended, coincide, incident, minded, incidence, herbicide, genocide, regicide, accident, braided, incidental, offended, lopsided.