Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He denies murder on the grounds of provocation.
2. Prison officers continued to patrol the grounds within the jail.
3. He led us out into the grounds.
4. The film was banned on the grounds of public decency.
5. The court acquitted Campbell on the grounds of temporary insanity.
6. When built, the palace and its grounds were more extensive than the city itself.
7. Discrimination on the grounds of sex or race is unlawful.
8. She was retired on medical grounds.
9. I allowed him to go home on compassionate grounds .
10. Such action can be justified on the grounds of greater efficiency.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. The building was closed purely on the grounds of safety.
12. The plan had to be abandoned on grounds of cost.
13. There were good grounds for pessimism about future progress.
14. The house stands in extensive grounds.
15. The Board has banned the film on the grounds that it contravenes criminal libel laws.
16. He is hoping to retire early on medical grounds.
17. The cutbacks are justifiable on the grounds of cost.
18. We have reasonable grounds for believing that you are responsible.
19. There's a wee cottage inside the grounds.
20. He refused the request on moral grounds.
21. He declined further comment on the grounds that the case was sub judice.
22. Security staff circled the grounds of the house with guard dogs every hour.
23. The song was banned on the grounds that it might foment racial tension.
24. Some birds fly south to find good breeding grounds.
25. We went on a tour of the house and grounds .
26. His former chauffeur is claiming unfair dismissal on the grounds of racial discrimination.
27. A phantom coach is said to pass through the grounds of this house when there's a full moon.
28. The committee put forward broad recommendations for the improvement of safety at sports grounds.
29. We should be glad to photograph the house and its grounds.
30. The violence of the revolutionary years was justifiable on the grounds of political necessity.
More similar words: groundswell, on the grounds of, ground, playground, background, ungrounded, common ground, groundwater, middle ground, round and round, round, around, round off, all round, round up, go around, all around, surround, come round, get around, by leaps and bounds, bum around, surrounded, surrounding, revolve around, around the corner, turnaround time, group, ethnic group, undergrowth.