Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The company owes money to more than 60 banks.
2. The Romans founded a great city on the banks of this river.
3. The new arrangements will help the banks in their ordinary day-to-day dealings.
4. Banks and building societies were yesterday accused of monumental incompetence.
5. Small town banks have to assess the relative riskiness of their loans.
6. The risks can be so complex that banks hire mathematicians to puzzle them out.
7. Cash alone will not make Eastern Europe's banks viable.
8. The river burst its banks and flooded nearby towns.
9. The banks have long competed with American Express's charge cards and various store cards.
10. It seems the banks always profit from farmers' misfortunes.
11. Banks often offer their employees cheap mortgages.
12. Banks and businesses had been rapidly reviving business activities in China.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. The plants grow wild along the banks of rivers.
14. People who work in banks know about finance.
15. Banks spent his national service in the Royal Navy.
16. The Consumer Federation claims banks are ripping you off by not passing along savings on interest rates.
17. People work in banks know something about finance.
18. The pension funds are administered by commercial banks.
19. The other banks are going to be very eager to help, provided that they see that he has a specific plan.
20. In the financial sector, banks and insurance companies have both lost a lot of money.
21. High street banks have been accused of exploiting small firms.
22. The high street banks continue to prosper.
23. Books are treasure banks storing wisdom passed down from generation to generation.
24. The two banks will consolidate in July next year.
25. The company's entire assets are now in hock to the banks.
26. Banc One of Ohio has built an empire in the mid-west by gobbling up smaller banks.
27. Switch to an interest-paying current account and stay in credit. Most banks and larger building societies now offer these accounts.
28. The fashion chain is still in hock to the banks.
29. The deficit had grown with the connivance of the banks.
30. Even company directors on ￡100(sentencedict.com),000 a year can be deeply in hock to the banks.