Random good picture Not show
1. Her skin felt moist and feverish.
2. The whole place was a scene of feverish activity.
3. She lay in bed, too feverish to sleep.
4. I touched his forehead. He felt hot and feverish.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Hours of feverish activity lay ahead. The tents had to be erected, the stalls set up.
6. Feverish patients were dosed with quinine.
7. There was a feverish blush to his cheeks.
8. A feverish child refuses to eat and asks only for cold drinks.
9. On the chilly seas, Keats became feverish, continually coughing up blood.
10. This kind of feverish cold is slow to cure; it often kicks back just when you think you are better.
11. He worked with feverish haste.
12. Have you seen the feverish activity in the kitchen?
13. He had a feverish brow.
14. I'm feeling a bit feverish - I hope it's not the start of flu.
15. He is too feverish to rest.
16. They waited in a state of feverish anxiety for their mother to come home.
17. She looked feverish, her eyes glistened.
18. During her illness she had feverish dreams.
19. So many sickly and feverish people were wandering about, some of them half-maimed, some burned from explosions.
20. Once the feverish atmosphere of the Liberation had subsided the practice aroused feelings of shame.
21. The child's body felt feverish.
22. Parents comforted their feverish, aching children.
23. I felt feverish all night.
24. Believing he had only a year to live, his writing took on a feverish intensity.
25. The show was about to begin and backstage there were signs of feverish activity .
26. You ought to be careful about this kind of feverish cold, it often kicks back when you think you are better.
27. There were no longer seasonal periods of slack and recovery to offset the periods of feverish activity.
28. The court of Aenarion was a wild place, full of desperate gaiety and feverish mirth.
29. The records of local Labour parties reveal that Labour's feverish organizational activities were not confined to the national party alone.
30. Calpol can now be given to babies developing a feverish reaction after triple immunisations against whooping cough, diphtheria and tetanus.
More similar words: impoverish, impoverished, impoverishment, fever, perish, give rise to, Irish, nourish, parish, flourish, eristic, derision, derisive, mesmerise, malnourished, ever, sever, never, every, for ever, clever, revere, ever so, severe, revert, however, verify, verily, everyone, several.