Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. One metre of fabric is sufficient to cover the exterior of an 18-in-diameter hatbox.
2. They erected a 2 - metre - high mud wall on the windward side.
3. A metre is a unit of length and a kilogram is a unit of weight.
4. There was disappointment for our trio of 200 metre runners, all of whom failed to reach the final.
5. It's two and a half metres high and one metre wide.
6. The standard of length in France is the metre.
7. It is about a metre in length.
8. The average UK coal seam is one metre thick.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
9. Prices start at ￡13.95 a metre for printed cotton.
10. Short-wave radio uses the 20-50 metre band.
11. We only sell it by the metre.
12. Purvis is down for the 200 metre freestyle event.
13. It's only a low wall-about a metre high.
14. Space the posts about a metre apart.
15. The shelf is about a metre long-well, 98cm,(sentencedict.com) to be precise.
16. The bird has a 1 - metre wingspan.
17. The cables are buried one metre below ground level.
18. I won the 60 metre race, my first senior success.
19. The metre is a measure of length.
20. The metre is a unit of length.
21. The snake can squirt poison from a distance of a metre.
22. The football pitch has a slope of about one metre.
23. "The table that I liked best was about so wide, " she said, holding her arms out a metre and a half.
24. The river froze to a depth of over a metre.
25. The external wall is out of plumb by half a metre.
26. They must each compose a poem in strict alliterative metre.
27. Ben Palmer easily outshone his rivals in the 200 metre freestyle.
28. He composes poems in a classical style and in strict metre.
29. The bird's wings have a spread of nearly a metre.
30. His favourite gadget is a Russian - made rocket launcher which holds 40 three metre - long missilles.
More similar words: metric, come true, get ready, retreat, metropolis, metropolitan, petrol, retract, detract, get rid of, petrify, betrayal, perpetrate, petroleum, penetrate, comet, retrospect, obstetrics, retractile, metal, meter, come to, penetrating, detrimental, helmet, mettle, gamete, method, plummet, income tax.