Sentencedict.com random good picture
(3) Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance. Samuel Johnson
(4) People do not lack strength, they lack will. Victor Hugo
(5) He had a physical strength that matched his outward appearance.
(6) As the days ensued[http://sentencedict.com], she recovered her strength.
(7) She didn't even have the strength to stand up.
(8) Her unwillingness to answer questions undermined the strength of her position.
(9) The carol has a primitive strength and haunting simplicity.
(10) Union is strength.
(11) He swung the hammer with all his strength.
(12) I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore.
(13) She has the build and strength of a natural athlete.
(14) His robust strength made him survive the disaster.
(15) They had to check the strength of the seat attachments to the floor of the plane.
(16) Her strength was ebbing fast, so her children were called to her bedside.
(17) I was afraid the sickness had sapped my strength.
(18) His handling of the crisis attested to his strength of character.
(19) Do your muscles have the strength and resilience that they should have?
(20) His strength has diminished over the years.
(21) I don't have th strength to stay away from you anymore.
(22) I haven't the strength to lift this table.
(23) It is conflict and not unquestioning agreement that deeps freedom alive. In a free country there will always be coflicting ideas, and this is a source of strength.
(24) To make your life a sound structrure that will serve others and fulfil your own potential, you have to remember that strength, however massive , can't endure unless it has the interlocking supprt of others. Go it alone and you'll inevitably tumble.
(26) The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire, the size of your dream, and how you handle disappointment along the way.
(27) She has always been encouraged to swim to build up the strength of her muscles.
(28) Colours like red convey a sense of energy and strength.
(29) Love is an act of endleforgiveness, a tender look which becomes Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, loving someone deeply gives you courage.
(30) The turning point in the process of growing up is when you discover the core of strength within you that survives all hurt.
More similar words: strengthen, length, at length, lengthways, strenuous, seeing that, living thing, trend, entrench, trenchant, stress, streak, stream, strewn, street, stretch, entrenched, stretchy, distress, mistreat, stretch out, stressed, entrepreneur, stressful, stretching, mainstream, streamline, lacklustre, streamlined, obstreperous.