1. Furniture can also be custom-made to suit your own requirements.
2. Tiny, custom-made nanobots could help a doctor make his diagnosis.
3. The development team, recognizable by their custom-made royal-blue bowling shirts, were accorded celebrity status.
4. And we used unique, custom-made brainstorming tools to aid in the discussions.
5. Instead of the twenty non-returnable, custom-made Italian easels she was supposed to get, she was surprised to take delivery of two hundred.
6. The design of the feet uses custom-made implants to ‘peg’ the ankle to the foot and mimics the way in which deer antler bone grows through skin.
7. You can hand write or purchase a custom-made stamp that takes care of your promotion.
8. Custom-made by Telemetry Solutions of Concord, California(sentencedict.com), it's small enough to attach to a fruit bat for research purposes.
9. Has custom-made the premise is the processing client base achieves the certain scale, otherwise not only does not have the marketing aspect significance, will increase the run cost.
10. Testing tools for the test scenario are custom-made.
11. Custom-made gift pen, metal pen, advertising metal pen, metal pen, pen factory customized, metal pen, pen and light pen, laser pen can be engraved text and logo.
12. Happy Feet has been placed in a custom-made crate for the journey and will be kept cool with 60 buckets of ice.
13. If you'd like custom-made, please beware of the distance between spindle center and Fixed Block center. Also, please indicate the dimension and position of the Fixed Screw on the flange of spindle.
14. The store cost $ 185 million to open, sporting custom-made furniture and a health club.
15. The seamstresses at House of Design use the pattern to sew a custom-made dress in intricate detail.
16. At Salomon, Parseghian headed trading of collateralized mortgage obligations, the custom-made bonds cut from bundles of home mortgages.
17. One involves craftsmen, operating on a small scale, producing custom-made or individual products such as quality pottery or fine furniture.
18. The example application in Figure 1 shows how you display the data in the custom-made form in read and editable mode from XML storage.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
19. GFP is a well-studied molecule, first isolated from jellyfish, that has revolutionised biology by acting as a custom-made "torch" that can light up living systems on command.
20. Rong Shangxuan enterprises, according to the special size and are asking customers, design custom-made tailor-make products effects perfect.
21. Objective To reconstruct the bone defects after resection of peri- acetabular tumor with custom-made artificial pelvis.
22. Most of the keys are actual Scrabble tiles, and the ones that had to be custom-made look just like the real thing.
23. Each volunteer twice took an afternoon nap in a dark room on a custom-made bed that could rock.
24. Suitable for laying-off multi-layer material and large materials in huge weight, complete specifications and models, custom-made too.
25. Egarter Vigl and Samadelli carefully transferred the body to a custom-made box lined with sterilized aluminum foil.
26. His actual profession, though never quite specified, is more malevolent, and he is currently working on a commission to supply a sexy assassin (Thekla Reuten) with a custom-made weapon.
27. Chelsea Clinton walked down the aisle this past Saturday to get married to her longtime boyfriend Marc Mezvinsky, wearing a custom-made Vera Wang wedding dress.
28. Swiss adventurer Yves Rossy completes two aerial loops using just his custom-made jet-propelled wingsuit.
29. The universe also knows that you’ll have more fun on that custom-made party island if you’re single.
30. American Bill Bramanti, 67, loves the beer Pabst Blue Ribbon so much that he recently got a custom-made beer-can coffin to lie in eternally.
More similar words: custom, customs, customer, accustom, customise, customary, customize, accustomed, custom house, customized, customarily, customs duty, unaccustomed, customs officer, regular customer, customer interface, made-to-measure, custody, custodian, custodial, muhammad, cystostomy, comma, made, command, made of, made-up, pomade, commander, manmade.