1. You can customise the behavior of the Asynchronous Server and hence re - brand it by defining your own command set for ...
2. You can customise the behavior of the Asynchronous Server and hence re-brand it by defining your own command set for invoking services.
3. You can customise your data entry forms and at the same time create the database.
4. It is directory driven so users can customise their network, setting up separate directories for say AutoCAD files and Catia files.
5. Mr Tytell could customise typewriters in all kinds of ways.
6. Use HTML to customise the look and feel of your listings.
7. Seat pos: Allows you to customise your distance from the dashboard.
8. Most arrive with a fairly simple mission: to customise existing products for the Chinese market.
9. FOV: Allows you to customise the amplitude of your field of view.
9. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
10. In order to customise the test to your requirements, choose from a wide variety of abrading wheels and abraser accessories to simulate real-life wear conditions.
11. This example shows how to customise the allocation of memory associated with asynchronous operations.
12. You can customise the size of each frame and display window into full screen mode.
13. Customisable homepage - the option to fully customise the home page is a nice touch.
14. It also comes with a programmers interface that enables users to customise virtual memory features.
15. These are specialised graphics objects that you use rather like clip art - copy them on to your own slides and then customise.
16. From dough making , the employee manage to serve the customise and to make Fancy Italy coffee.
More similar words: customize, customized, custom, customs, accustom, customer, customary, accustomed, custom house, customarily, customs duty, epitomise, unaccustomed, customs officer, customer interface, missouri compromise, custody, custodial, custodian, promise, promised, promises, compromise, economise, break a promise, atomic energy commission, cystostomy, locust, custard, atomic.