3. The fire caused considerable damage to the church.
4. His church became a sanctuary for thousands of people who fled the civil war.
5. Badgers had undermined the foundations of the church.
6. They were united at the church.
7. They go to church on Sundays.
8. Reverend Jones has moved to a new church.
9. The church has been threatened with demolition for years.
10. The church bells rang out to welcome in the New Year.
11. The church choir sing every Sunday morning.
12. Gathered all together in this church, we commemorate those who lost their lives in the great war.
13. The interior of the church was dark.
14. A notable feature of the church is its unusual bell tower.
15. The bishop blessed the new church.
16. The church was austere and simple.
17. I enjoy going to church and worshipping God.
18. The church is close to the school.sentencedict.com
19. The procession moved into the church.
20. The church bell tolled the hour.
21. A church is a sacred building.
22. His parents destined him for the church.
23. The roof of the church was supported by stone pillars.
24. I am ready to die for my Lord, that in my blood the Church may obtain liberty and peace. Thomas Becket, Archbishop of Canterbury.
25. The Pope is the supreme leader of the Roman Catholic Church.
26. Archbishop Hunt-hausen also vocalized his beliefs that women and homosexuals should be more active in the church.
27. Turn left at the corner and keep on as far as the church.
28. If you look carefully you can just see the church from here.
29. I love to hear the boys pipe up in church.
30. You must ask permission before taking any photographs inside the church.