Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) Each of its seven major options is arranged into subcategories with brief descriptions.
2) The second subcategory of blood-to-blood contact is transmission by receipt of contaminated blood transfusions or of contaminated blood products.
3) Of course, the three subcategories overlap, somewhat, and so are not mutually exclusive.
4) The final assumption, which is actually a subcategory of the second assumption, may be a bit more tenuous.
5) OCD, he explains, is simply a subcategory of what we all do every single day. Melinda Wenner Letting Go of God by Julia Sweeney.
6) You could argue that rock opera is a subcategory of the concept album.
7) Three-dimensional printing is either synonymous with or a subcategory of additive manufacturing, depending on whom you ask.
8) Erythrocytosis is a subcategory of hemochromatosis.
9) If the definition is revised to make dwarf planets a subcategory of planets,[http://sentencedict.com/subcategory.html] this would be resolved.
10) The paper introduces several problems in drawing up cash flow table by working manuscript. Its emphasis is on how to draw up adjusting subcategory.
More similar words: category, categorize, categorise, categorical, categorically, categorisation, allegory, hubcap, white goods, gory, strategy, concatenate, strategic, integrate, strategist, plate glass, integrated, negotiate, placatory, invigorate, disintegrate, strategically, prostate gland, deprecatory, reinvigorate, reinvigorated, cater, locate, vacate, educate.