Random good picture
1. He suspended the constitution and assumed dictatorial powers.
2. At first he was most dictatorial and aggressive in what he said, but when he realised that he would get nowhere by that means, he began to sing another tune.
3. Arjuna Ranatunga was a dictatorial leader(sentencedict.com), who strutted around the field with Napoleonic arrogance.
4. His attitude has become increasingly dictatorial.
5. Her father is very dictatorial.
6. Most leading ministers resigned, complaining of his dictatorial behaviour, and now form the parliamentary opposition.
7. This is more than dictatorial business as usual.
8. A Senate chairman cannot be dictatorial.
9. Without a dictatorial Coriolanus, Shakespeare's point about the implied threat to the republic is stated rather than felt.
10. The reason; what they see as his dictatorial attitude to parking in the High Street.
11. But never stopped the struggle between the dictatorial and the antiauthoritarian, in which the revolutionary tradition of the Russian people was carried forward.
12. It points out anti-feudal and anti - dictatorial significance.
13. The revolution brought about the downfall of the dictatorial regime.
14. We show that dictatorial are the only rules satisfying efficiency, continuity, and strategy-proofness, when the domain satisfies property B .
15. The Peace Prize was widely welcomed as a shot in the arm for their movement by fellow protesters, even though many had begun to tire of what some complained was a "dictatorial 3 " style of her own.
16. For years the nation had been under the heel of a dictatorial regime.
16. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
17. Even some of those who suffered most under Marcos's dictatorial reign felt he should be allowed home.
18. Their attitude towards the masses was condescending, high-handed and ultimately dictatorial.
19. Mugezi eventually engineers his own expulsion from the family home and into another dictatorial regime, that of a Catholic seminary.
20. The parliamentarians hit back by accusing Mr Obasanjo of overstepping his powers and showing dictatorial tendencies.
21. In the last few days before the coup, Mossadeq assumed more and more dictatorial powers.
22. He accompanied his resignation with biting public criticisms of the dictatorial style of the Prime Minister.
23. We could turn to the law for justice rather than depend on the mercurial whims of some benevolent or dictatorial boss.
24. The Ministry of Trade was yesterday accused of being dictatorial in its plans for a new motorway in Kent.
25. The move was denounced by the opposition as unconstitutional and dictatorial.
26. It showed up the Achilles heel of the government - its excessively dictatorial tendencies.
27. The emphasis was helped by the speaker's voice, which was inflexible, dry, and dictatorial.
28. That was partly due to his talents: showmanship, strategic vision, an astonishing attention to detail and a dictatorial management style which many bosses must have envied.
29. Father's attitude toward anybody who wasn't his kind used to puzzle. It was so dictatorial. There was no live and let live about it.
30. The LCC issued a statement Friday congratulating Libya and warning al-Assad and other dictatorial regimes.
More similar words: dictatorship, gubernatorial, dictate, memorial, historian, oratorio, indicator, contradictory, sectarian, indict, verdict, predict, trial, addicted, expectation, affectation, delectation, euphoria, aerial, burial, addictive, potato, dictionary, vindictive, contradict, prediction, imperial, victory, orator, material.