Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. An abrasive material is unsuitable for cleaning baths.
2. This product cleans baths very effectively.
3. My father took me to the baths every Sunday.
4. Hot baths are my favourite luxury.
5. The public baths are fed by natural springs.
6. In those days, only quite wealthy families had baths of their own.
7. Water should be regularly chlorinated in public swimming baths to keep it pure.
8. Steel baths are lighter but chip easily.
9. Seaweed baths can help to detoxify the body.
10. He has a rooted objection to cold baths.
11. The Gellert Hotel, site of the famous baths, has Old World charm for a little more than $ 200.
12. A forum, quays, harbours, villas, baths and theatres were constructed also a system of water conservation and control.
13. Whilst cleaning the pithead baths at the Stillingfleet Colliery Tony was asked to wash the back of a bathing miner.
14. The story of the pithead baths bears him out.
15. Roll top baths, mixers, heated towel rails, soaps and towels.
16. Under the 1911 Coal Mines Act, pithead baths had to be provided if two-thirds of the miners voted for them.
17. I stood outside the Continental Baths and looked across the street at its lifeless facade for several minutes, possibly an hour.
18. The Romans had baths together and young men to towel them dry.
19. He presented Widnes with public baths in 1889 and supported convalescent homes in Heswall and Southport.
20. It had been two years since I had been to the swimming baths.
21. The oil is used to flavour and perfume soaps, foam baths, and scents.
22. Never have I had such a good excuse for wallowing in deep warm baths.
23. The bus station was similarly desolate, while the cinema, cultural centre, public baths and a hospital have closed.
24. Some might even be in fairly monogamous relationships, for whom the baths were simply an occasional treat.
25. It was not that I objected to the public baths.
26. These two famous examples in Rome illustrate the general layout of the extensive type of baths.
27. In a report he recommends specific hazard training courses for teachers attending swimming lessons and staff at the borough's baths.
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. Goar to Rudesheim, and visits to several wine taverns in the Rhine River region and the baths in Baden-Baden.
29. The Romans attached great importance to an adequate supply of good water for their fountains, baths and domestic use.
30. Customers were given long, belted robes to wear on their way to the baths.
More similar words: bathroom, bat, combat, debate, battery, verbatim, father, math, gather, at hand, feather, death, leather, at home, or rather, at heart, athlete, gathering, athletic, beneath, a thought, rather than, grandfather, Catholic, sympathy, breathing, out of breath, the death penalty, at home and abroad, mathematics.