Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) I don't want to talk about it anymore.
(2) She won't talk to me anymore.
(3) Sorry,I forgot.You don't need me anymore.
(4) I don't want to hear about it anymore.
(5) I just don't like you anymore.
(6) We don't have any fun anymore.
(7) I don't ride my motorbike much anymore.
(8) I don't want to talk anymore.
(9) I can't take it anymore.
(10) I can't do it anymore.
(11) I can't bare it anymore.
(12) Radical views don't carry much weight anymore.
(13) Don't waste my time anymore.
(14) I don't cook a whole lot anymore.
(15) I just can't seem to reach Ed anymore.
(16) We don't get along anymore.
(17) Nobody wants this type of heater anymore - I can't even give it away!
(18) I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore.
(19) We used to talk everyday.now it's like we don't even know each other anymore.
(20) I don't have th strength to stay away from you anymore.
(21) MOVE ON doesn't mean you'll forget all the memories. You'll still remember it(http://sentencedict.com), but it doesn't affect you anymore.
(22) I've got you. I don't have to wait for it anymore.
(23) I don't have the strenghth to stay away from you anymore.
(24) Never say goodbye when you still want to try, never give up when you still feel you can take it, never say you don't love that person anymore when you can't let go.
(25) I will wait for you until I have no more reason to wait anymore.
(26) She used to love cats but one attacked her and she doesn't like them anymore.
(27) I've been doing this job for years but I just can't hack it anymore.
(28) The bald truth was that Lori didn't love her husband anymore.
(29) The bowler-hatted British businessman is not a common sight anymore.
(30) He's been wrong several times before, so I don't put much stock in what he says anymore.
More similar words: any more, not any more, anonymous, more, mores, no more, all the more, once more, much more, more than, moreover, furthermore, not more than, no more than, what is more, more or less, more than ever, more often than not, antonym, by any means, patronymic, upwardly mobile, humor, tumor, rumor, mortal, morose, memory, morass, sore.