Random good picture Not show
1. The demise of the industry has caused untold misery to thousands of hard-working tradesmen.
2. The war brought about the industry's sudden demise.
3. I agree that the demise of London zoo would be terrible.
4. The demise of the company was sudden and unexpected.
5. Upon his demise the duke's house and other properties passed to his son.
6. This loss led to the demise of the business.
7. The committee's demise was generally attributed to factionalism and a lack of interest among other Contact users.
8. Occasionally he would seek to expedite his victim's demise as best he could.
9. When the long-delayed demise of the dinosaurs finally occurred, the crash was spectacular.
10. Open access would lead to the demise of such long-term contracts.
11. This can easily cause anorexia and finally the demise of the stressed subject.
12. If they are correct, his demise has to be the ultimate consequence of road rage.
13. This is best reflected in the demise of the Yiddish-language press in New York.
14. To create a demise or bareboat charter, an owner must relinquish possession, control and navigation of the vessel the charterer.
15. Proprietorships are subject to sudden and unpredictable demise, but, legally at least,(Sentencedict.com) corporations are immortal.
16. It came together only to ensure the demise of Mr Milosevic's lot.
17. His demise was predicted by party colleagues who believed he was frequently in the news for all the wrong reasons.
18. Maria's demise was certainly caused by a massive haemorrhage of the brain.
19. He praised the union's aims but predicted its early demise.
20. The problem remains of how to get the existing parliament to connive at its own demise.
21. The environmental impacts of recreation, tourism and sport are insignificant in relation to those posed by forest demise.
22. The critical analysis of local and central government performance by the project teams further precipitated the demise of the program.
23. Feeling the solid flesh beneath his fingers he felt himself harden, completely unaware that Michael was planning his demise.
24. The following Sunday, however, Barnes suddenly found himself contemplating the demise of the Ailey troupe.
25. The definitive academic history may not be written until long after Saddam's demise.
26. We know surprisingly little about vanished civilizations whose majesty and whose ultimate demise were closely linked to liberties they took with water.
27. Not only had Oregon State lost 13 straight, but the Bruins once again were active participants in their own demise.
28. Background: Scratch all of those stories we auto scribes wrote about the demise of the sports coupe.
29. The situation is further confused by the abolition of the metropolitan authorities and the probable demise of the structure plan system.
30. The rise of modern jazz through bebop coincided with the demise of the big bands.
More similar words: premise, pandemic, academic, epidemic, remiss, chemistry, emission, euphemism, promise, compromise, miserable, commiserate, demand, remind, anemic, condemn, demeanor, demand of, seminar, premium, Democrat, demanding, seemingly, reminder, feminist, chemical, condemned, democracy, democratic, demoralize.