Random good picture Not show
1) Her penchant for disappearing for days at a time worries her family.
2) She has a penchant for champagne.
3) She has a penchant for Indian food.
4) A penchant for setting oneself apart and above mere mortals.
5) Voters with a penchant for hair splitting might have rejected the warnings as the unfounded contentions of the Prop. 140 opponents.
6) His style was vivid, with a penchant for colourful, even shady, characters,(http://sentencedict.com/penchant.html) and a zest for historical detection.
7) He is sturdily built with a penchant for on-side drives.
8) But the current penchant for mixing styles has placed new importance on that special little table with an individual personality.
9) If Patsy had a penchant for a pretty frock, Hughie Gallacher had a drink problem.
10) Perhaps a bit miscast, and with a penchant for too many double-takes, Perry none the less is game.
11) Another occupation to which Amelia applied her penchant for the unusual and the inventive was cooking.
12) It suited my wandering nature, my penchant for traversing the neighborhoods of San Francisco, honing my skills as a boulevardier.
13) An auto rally driver with a penchant for crashing cars, Marko Milosevic owns a discotheque and several cafes in the town.
14) On this occasion, however, his penchant for procrastination is turning into a liability.
15) He carried his penchant for secrecy to great lengths.
16) For non-troglodytes, with a penchant for the unusual, the trip can provide a memorable experience.
17) He also developed a penchant for scoring goals against Division Two rivals, Plymouth Argyle.
18) This covers both his penchant for fusion, and his dippy mystic positivism and cosmology of love.
19) She thought his parlor humor and penchant for sarcasm showed a certain degree of immaturity.
20) Eddie is an overgrown schoolboy with a penchant for pulling fleshy faces.
21) Marta Rita Prince de Garcia is an elegant woman with a penchant for the drama of life.
22) Then, it was granted to a special breed of psychopath with a penchant for leather jackets and flared trousers.
23) Western popular prints and Soviet official art both displayed a penchant for landscapes, flower pieces, still lifes and genre.
24) I miss her intellect, her passion, her courage and her penchant for mainlining our nerves.
25) Their defense played superbly, but they still showed an astonishing penchant for careless mistakes.
26) Though by all outward appearances a woman of propriety, she had a penchant for mischief.
27) A further dismal feature of the evening is Hall's penchant for the unsurprising surprise.
28) A hip-hop beat, more tattoos than a biker bar, and a penchant to take every shot.
29) Until now, she had met no backlash from her penchant for dressing with unerring sensuality.
30) His friendship with Fujimori gives him unusual access to a president with a tiny circle of advisers and a penchant for secrecy.
More similar words: trenchant, nonchalant, unchangeable, merchant, bench, quench, in charge, French, drench, wrench, quenched, in charge of, chance, change, pencil, channel, mechanic, exchange, by chance, changing, mechanism, penitence, pencil box, mechanical, changeable, take a chance, in exchange for, elephant, independence, hand in hand.