Random good picture Not show
(1) What we are witnessing here is human misery on a vast scale.
(2) What we are witnessing is the country's slow slide into anarchy.
(3) We're witnessing a piece of history in the making.
(4) We are now witnessing a spillover of the war into neighboring regions.
(5) For millions of Americans witnessing the event, it was a prima facie case of police brutality.
(6) The retail trade is witnessing a sharp fall in sales.
(7) Are we witnessing a genuine recovery in the share price, or is it just a dead cat bounce?
(8) We are witnessing racism of a virulence that we haven't seen in Europe since the 1940s.
(9) We were witnessing the most important scientific development of the century.
(10) We are now witnessing an unprecedented increase in violent crime.
(11) Mourning dress, too, was witnessing a change.
(12) I was aghast at the violence I was witnessing.
(13) It feels like witnessing a homage to the sun.
(14) Holly looked into Byrkin's eyes witnessing the suffering.
(15) Witnessing all the pain and suffering, it is sometimes difficult for relief workers to remain detached. Sentencedict.com
(16) Perhaps all we are here witnessing is a picturesque way of making a scornful reference to alien religion.
(17) I was witnessing a change or perhaps the destruction of a character.
(18) What we are witnessing is the eager consummation that follows a long and passionate seduction.
(19) Or could those waves of nausea come from witnessing another champion of truth sell out to Hollywood?
(20) We are now witnessing the first glimmerings of democracy in that part of the world.
(21) The elation of witnessing birth may be followed by a sense of disorientation at being a displaced person.
(22) After witnessing scurvy's dire effects, naval surgeon James Lind decided to do something about it.
(23) It appears that even now we are witnessing the establishment of a new and uppermost tier in the hierarchy of precious metals.
(24) It is feared that the civil unrest we are now witnessing in this country could lead to full-scale civil war.
(25) He found it distasteful to be offered drinks before witnessing the execution.
(26) But just as important as the token of gift was the witnessing of a transaction by good men and true.
(27) When we watch it, we can feel confident that we are witnessing a severe examination of the best in the game.
(28) Since that day, there has been a new confidence in witnessing to others about the truth of the gospel.
(29) George told Pat of a number of foreign nationals who are imprisoned at present for being found witnessing as Christians.
(30) You read it in the papers: it could ruin you for life, witnessing a murder.
More similar words: witness, witness box, eyewitness, witness stand, expert witness, hostile witness, fitness, adroitness, explicitness, physical fitness, dressing, caressing, blessing, guessing, pressing, accessing, depressing, addressing, buttressing, processing, suppressing, dressing down, dressing gown, distressing, dressing-down, depressingly, dressing room, singleness, dressing table, distressingly.