Random good picture Not show
1. He had lied to her without compunction.
2. They used their tanks against the leftists without compunction .
3. Without compunction, Fox kicked him awake.
4. He had used her cruelly, without compunction, to assuage his own needs.
5. The kid spoke out the truth without compunction.
6. Abandoning Thrawn's elegant tactics, these Imperials struck without compunction.
7. I would have broken my word without compunction.
8. Some people can deceive others without compunction.
9. Four weeks ago, early yesterday even, she would have said no(Sentencedict), without compunction.
10. He would use it to get what he wanted without compunction if it would help, but not as though he was enamored of it; rather as if he deemed people beneath contempt for being influenced by it.
11. Whereas Thrawn sought to take the capital world intact, these Imperials attacked without compunction.
More similar words: compunction, without consideration, compunctious, in conjunction with, without authorization, without charge, functional composition, without ceremony, functional decomposition, without question, complex function, without exception, compound function, without mentioning, without any exception, functional authority, logarithmic function, complementary function, production function, punctuation, punctuation mark, rational function, functionalization, allocation function, function evaluation, additional function, generation function, absorption function, functional operation, functional equation.