Random good picture Not show
1. A vertical surface forward of the vertical stabilizer (fin).
2. Install the horizontal stabilizer into vertical stabilizer slot properly.
3. Added horizontal stabilizer, vertical stabilizer and central stabilizer to the Humen bridge section respectively, to form three new models of cross-sections.
4. The bomber was outfitted with an eight-foot mast on its vertical stabilizer to receive programs; the signal was sent from the antenna to the cabin, and on to the broadcast antenna.
5. The direction stabilizer of aircraft can be improved by optimizing the composite laminates of vertical stabilizer.
6. The dual elevator system of claim 6, wherein no stabilizing linkage is attached between said input push rod assembly and said vertical stabilizer.
7. A type of loop antenna used for Y7-200A airplane is given. The antenna is located on the front edge of the vertical stabilizer. It is conformal with the configuration of the plane.
8. In addition to stabilizing the robot in a similar way to an aircraft's traditional vertical stabilizer, the tail also leans to make left and right turns.
More similar words: horizontal stabilizer, automatic stabilizer, stabilizer, stabilize, stabilized, destabilize, dimensional stability, fertilizer, artificial fertilizer, stabilizing, organic fertilizer, stabilization, destabilization, critical state, vertical, vertically, vertical line, vertical axis, vertical angle, vertical component, fertilize, vertical analysis, vertical migration, stabilise, stability, stabiliser, stabilised, vertical integration, destabilise, stabilising.