Random good picture Not show
1. That used-car salesman is a real crook.
2. She's an antique, a used-car, etc dealer.
3. He owned a garage and a used-car lot.
4. That means used-car buyers, who care most about reliability and overall value, aren't as inclined to buy them as they might a car from another brand.
5. But the number of used-car sales should soar as the new-car market in China slows and matures, industry officials say.
6. Lois is browsing around a used-car dealership in Columbia, South Carolina when Murray, the dealer, approaches her.
7. Higher rates, aggressive cost-cutting and a strengthening used-car market helped the leading car rental companies to report profits in the second quarter.
8. This reduces the quality of cars in the used-car market, this reduces the price buyers will pay, this further reduces the quality of cars sold. You get the idea.
9. The interviewer wore a short-sleeved white shirt and clip-on tie, which made him look like a used-car salesman.
10. On the way to his house he paused on Telegraph Avenue to look over the machines in a used-car lot.
11. Plus, vehicles that can't hold their value in the used-car market are less attractive to new car buyers.
12. 'We are all hoping for a miracle, ' says Zsolt Zelei, a Budapest used-car dealer as he inspects rows of repossessed cars up for auction at a derelict, Communist-era factory complex.
13. In 2000, Toyota's luxury brand Lexus placed first in quality rankings for used-car owners,(sentencedict.com/used-car.html) while the Toyota brand ranked fourth.
14. FEAR FACTOR You don't have to worry about a used-car dealer spraying you with oxytocin—according to Kosfeld, it's almost impossible to aerosolize a dose.
15. China's auto industry is so new that there are few used-car businesses today and little involvement by big dealers.
16. KAR is to come public at a time when many of its main customers, used-car dealers, are going out of business.
17. In a market like the U.S., the profitability of new-car dealers rests heavily on service, such as vehicle maintenance and repairs, and on used-car sales.
18. As soon as I spied the 1962 Ford Thunderbird at the used-car lot, her shiny exterior and killer interior beckoned me.
More similar words: red-carpet, red carpet, armoured car, armored car, punched card, animated cartoon, activated carbon, corrugated cardboard, card-carrying, peaked cap, seed capital, red cabbage, buried cable, owned capital, fixed capital, rated capacity, shielded cable, issued capital, reduced capacity, invested capital, designed capacity, installed capacity, subscribed capital, kill the fatted calf, authorized capital, registered capital, discounted cash flow, ID card, handcart, illustrated catalogue.