Random good picture Not show
1. They operated a drug-smuggling business under the guise of an employment agency.
2. His speech presented racist ideas under the guise of nationalism.
3. Koelz had also published anti-war poems, under the guise of Johannes Matthaeus.
4. Quietly, under the guise of equipment problems, he tried four weeks, then five.sentencedict .com
5. The information memorandum can be prepared under the guise of a management consultancy report.
6. Under the guise of complimenting Elizabeth's mercy, Spenser is implying she is easily manipulated by others.
7. One who betrays another under the guise of friendship.
8. One of the robbers went under the guise of a postman.
9. Under the guise of active wits they will lead us to the parental meditation of antics.
10. A lot of nonsense was talked, under the guise of philosophy.
11. "Under the guise of a technical fix, the government looks to be taking one more step toward conducting easy dragnet collection of Americans' most private communications," Calabrese said.
12. Government officials increased vigilance against foreign infiltration under the guise of religion.
13. The financial sector, under the guise of innovation, piled ill-considered risk upon risk.
14. Under the guise of currency control, they are able to help out powerful allies on Wall Street, in exchange for lucrative jobs or who-knows-what favors later on.
15. The thief came into the house under the guise of a repairman.
16. Take a dislike to lie under the guise of act recklessly and care for nobody.
17. The company has been accused of trying to sell their products under the guise of market research.
18. Third, a number of nationalist measures are coming in under the guise of renewal.
19. The judicial function is that of interpretation; it does not include the power of amendment under the guise of interpretation.
20. Beware of an opportunist rag trade beginning to sell you recycled clothing under the guise of social awareness.
21. The dinner guest arrived early and came marching into the kitchen to inspect the proceedings, under the guise of offering assistance.
22. Consequently he instituted a programme of car-body building in the new workshops under the guise of rebuilding old cars.
23. I raced out back, wobbling up the rope ladder and through the hatch under the guise of conducting a wind-worthiness test.
24. Obama has already sent US troops to Central Africa under the guise of defeating the Lord's Resistance Army, a small insurgency against the ruling dictator-for-life.
25. Jezebel a charge against a God - fearing man under the guise of defending the religion or God.
More similar words: alexander the great, under the sun, under the weather, water under the bridge, under the circumstances, neanderthal, undertake, neanderthal man, undertaker, undertaken, small wonder that, undertaking, guise, disguise, disguised, peter the great, deliver the goods, underground, undistinguished, undistinguishable, under consideration, underground railroad, in order that, under, sunder, launder, blunder, asunder, founder, under way.