Random good picture Not show
1. Internal block diagram of Philips's UMF1009T low-power frequency synthesizer for mobile and portable VHF/UHF use.
2. A novel UHF electronic ballast with dimming feature is proposed in this paper.
3. Electronic ballast ultrahigh frequency ( UHF ) can avoid the intrinsic problem of acoustic resonance of HID lamps.
4. The characteristics of the UHF MSK burst - mode signal are analyzed.
5. Ultra-high-frequency (UHF) monitoring approach is focused on recent years because of its effectiveness to avoid low-frequency noises and pulse interference from corona.
6. The plane has UHF and VHF radios plus an instrument landing system.
7. Propagation characteristic of UHF radio wave in rectangle (sentencedict.com/uhf.html), circle and arched tunnels is studied in this paper and the computing equation for attenuation constant is deduced.
8. The ISO/IEC 18000-6C protocol standard, and designed an UHF RFID interrogator based on the standard are.
9. A multi-stage UHF broadband linear high power amplifier(PA) is designed for the application as an electromagnetic environment simulator.
10. The IS-27 UHF hosted payload provides capability to complement the existing UHF Follow-On (UFO) and future Multi-User Objective System (MUOS) satellites.
11. Multichannel Multipoint Distribution Service (MMDS) is a broadcasting and communications service that operates in the ultra-high-frequency (UHF) portion of the radio spectrum between 2.1 and 2.7 GHz.
12. The application and popularization of UHF RFID has been limited for years by metallic interference towards ultra-high frequency.
13. Although the passive UHF tags than low frequency labels are more susceptible to RF interference.
14. Purpose: low noise amplifier at VHF, UHF and CATV band applications.
15. Purpose: For use as UHF oscillator and a UHF mixer a turner of a TV receiver.
16. They also emit UHF waves of 225 - 400 MHz.
17. Three subjects-UWB radar antenna, UHF/VHF band receiver noise temperature, and the target detection from background, which are main factors in UWB SAR range equation,[Sentencedict.com] are studied.
18. Data transmission is usually accomplished by ultra-high-frequency (UHF) or microwave radio, although infrared (IR) can also be used.
19. The UHF aerial comprises a pivot seat device which pivots in the shallow groove, and a loop body which pivots on the pivot seat device.
20. The results indicate that the UHF system of detecting PD can effectively detect partial discharge and avoid outer corona interfere and Periodic pulse interfere.
21. The principles of detection technique and it's application to detect PD signals at ultra-high-frequency(UHF) are introduced.
22. Supporting ultra-high frequency (UHF) satellite communications (SATCOM), MUOS will provide assured communications, including simultaneous voice, video and data, for mobile warfighters.
23. RFID tag in UHF frequency band is more attractive because it is for far distance.
24. UHF RFID Reader Program code integrity, and can be used directly.
25. The large arrows mark the locations of two steps bounding the cusp, which were observed very near the UHF beam.
26. The problem that a determined excited electronic state sometimes can not be obtained using UHF method is investigated.
27. Right now, it is uncertain which type of tag , HF or UHF, will dominate the market.
28. This paper goes into the application of the GaAs Dual-Gate FET to the high frequency tuning-amplification and frequency conversion in a TV UHF channel selector and gives some experimental results.
29. Each substation and overhead isolator will transmit real-time data to the control centers via an ABB telecommunications system using WLL (Wireless Local Loop) and UHF radio technology.
30. Using an one-dimension particle simulation program, we analyze the characteristics of ion noise in a CPI TWT and a UHF klystron.