Random good picture Not show
(1) We'll have to improve the turnround - 3 days is too long.
(2) Turnround time for the information is some four days and the average cost £12.
(3) How the miracle of the turn-round and recovery under Margaret Thatcher's leadership was rightly hailed as an inspiration worldwide.
(4) Figures for the full nine months showed a ￡48.5m turnround to ￡6.1m profits.
(5) They reflect a miraculous turnround from a loss of ￡9.3m to a profit of ￡5.6m for the year to August 1992.
(6) The most telling indicator of Railfreight's success in the 1980s was the unprecedented turnround in its financial performance.
(7) Its voids are less than 1 percent. and the average property turnround time is within the lowest Audit Commission quartile.
(8) The insurance giants were being snapped up in response to the strong turnround in their fortunes. Sentencedict.com
(9) The average turnround for a passport application in the last year has been six working days.
(10) The service was intense and an immediate turn-round was virtually possible at Delph because there were so many on the line.
(11) The name of the Turn-round Deer Park originates from an ancient fairy story of the Li nationality.
(12) The name of the Turn-round Deer Park comes from an ancient fairy story of the Li nationality.
(13) Commercial journals, particularly the weeklies and monthlies, can take rapid decisions, and have a faster turn-round time.
(14) It can speed up goods forwarding and receiving, accelerate car turn-round, lighten operation burdens at marshalling yards and reduce transportation costs.
(15) Nevertheless, there do exist such pointed problems as insufficiency of production service industries, broadening of the gap between transportation industry and shipment turn-round volume, etc.
(16) It's all because of your good cooperation that we have such a quick turn-round in this port.
(17) The long term benefits of the system are that the reclamation can reduce the cost of inventory and increase the turn-round around rate of roller operation.
(18) And that it has great meaning to take affective measures to reduce accumulation time for accelerating car turn-round.
(19) Nevertheless, the board now needs to rebuild relations with investors and demonstrate that the turn-round of the past quarter is sustainable.
More similar words: turn round, turnround, round turn, turnaround, turn around, turnaround time, unrounded, in round numbers, in round figures, round and round, return receipt, underground, lounge around, underground cable, underground railway, underground railroad, round, around, ground, eastern roman empire, western roman empire, all round, all-round, aground, roundly, go round, roundup, round-up, get round, round-off.