Random good picture Not show
1. She touched up her lipstick and brushed her hair.
2. You need to touch up the poem.
3. She touched up her lipstick in the mirror.
4. The photograph has been touched up.
5. The damp weather touched up his cough.
6. The photograph had obviously been touched up.
7. She quickly touched up her lipstick.
8. The speech he finally gave had been touched up by his staff.
9. I'm going to touch up those scratches with a bit of paint.
10. We thought the photo had probably been touched up, because he looked so much younger in it.
11. The portrait was touched up so as to make it lighter.
12. The photograph has been touched up to conceal her double chin.
13. He was accused of touching up one of his students.
14. She was busy touching up her make-up in the mirror.
15. Why not renovate and touch up what you already have with some velvet or chenille?
16. I folded my arms and observed Emily Lightbody as she touched up her make-up preparatory to leaving.
17. A makeup artist touched up the faces so photographs could be circulated and televised.
18. Shall I touch up your hair today?
19. This should touch up your memory.
20. CHIPPED PAINT: Remove chips and rust before you touch up with paint.
21. I must touch up the chipped paint on my car.
22. He'll have to touch up the book before it is published.
23. Is there a workmanship standard for touch up of final QC?
24. Unlike organic coatings small damage area need no touch up.
25. CHIPPED PAINT: Remove chips and rust before you touch up with paint. Nicks and scratches spread, eating up body (trade-in value, too).
25. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
26. The writer was asked to touch up the story for publication.
27. Kirov had used his services before, to produce false papers, touch up prints or produce blow-ups from microfilm.
28. If you will write the article, I will go over it and touch up for you.
29. No one would want an author to walk away from authentic evidence, to touch up or romanticize Mary Lincoln 's portrait.
30. The wood - work is done, but there are a few places he has to touch up.
More similar words: in touch, touch on, touchdown, keep in touch, catch up with, couch, chunk, wash up, church, finish up, such, much, such as, as much, tour, as much as, get out, let out, much less, much more, put out, set out, act out, cut out, not much of a, get out of, tourism, shut out, tourist, point out.