Random good picture Not show
1. The total sales of the company didn't amount to more than a few million dollars.
2. They want to quintuple the total sales of their shop.
3. Total sales for the 44-week period through December rose 14 percent yet same-store sales worldwide rose 1 percent.
4. Despite squeezes on capital expenditure in this sector, total sales did increase slightly to ￡9.3m from ￡8.3m in 1991.
5. By 1966, 20 percent of their total sales was accounted for by overseas subsidiaries.
6. This brought total sales of the album, which was released in 1995, to 11. 6 million.
7. The discount retailer said total sales fell 13 % to $ 16. 8 million from $ 19. 3 million.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. Total sales rose by 3.2 per cent.
9. Noble Inc. said total sales at its stores rose 22 percent during the nine weeks ended Dec. 30.
10. Its total sales rose 13 percent.
11. On this graph we can see the total sales for the first half of the year.
12. Two percent of total sales is spent on R and D.
13. Boeing and Airbus foresee total sales of 5,500 - 7,200 airliners in Asia in the next 20 years.
14. If total sales are good after the first year, we can talk about a long-term agreement.
15. Commission is to hold the total sales commission or profit commission?
16. Ford's total sales include sales of Ford's Volvo brand.
17. It's 16 percent of our total sales volume right now.
18. Like-for-like sales at Superdrug were up 5.6 per cent, while total sales were up 8.4 per cent.
19. While all customs duties accrued to the federal government, it received only about one-third of total sales tax revenue in 1985.
20. Selected industries have also been able to secure extra depreciation in proportion to any increase in the share of exports in their total sales.
21. Apple, whose iPhone sales account for nearly half the firm's total sales, reported a 40 percent gross margin, or the percentage of sales left after subtracting the cost of goods sold.
22. Jenny, can you just give me a ballpark figure of total sales of last month?
23. All sales in the database listed by each salesperson's total sales amount, from highest to lowest.
24. Comparable U.K. sales rose 3.6% in the 13 weeks to July 3, with general merchandise sales up 6% and food sales up 1.5%. Total sales rose 4.4%.
25. The competitive sales of each corporation are less than 4 per centum of that corporations total sales.
26. Please specify markets that you supply to and identify total sales per market.
27. Sales to Europe accounted for 80 % of our total sales last year.
28. Well , we fixed it at fifteen percent on total sales, I believe.
29. This year's general merchandise listed in the residential, residential sales account for the total and listed more than 85% of total sales.
30. According to statistic, at present the overhead expenses of coal company occupies the 14 % of total sales revenue.
More similar words: retail sales, totaled, teetotaler, total energy, total eclipse, total earnings, total employment, sales talk, salsa, Dead men tell no tales, annual salary, total, totally, subtotal, in total, totalize, sum total, totalling, totality, total loss, teetotal, to talk big, grand total, total income, total time, totalizer, total cost, totalizing, total power, total price.